Pacha Restaurant

sssophie

Does anyone know if you have to pay for your ticket into the club for Opening parties, even if you have had a meal in the restaurant?
I know on normal nights you dont, but I wondered if this was different for Openings...

Thanks

No, no difference. You eat (technically, over a certain euro amount per person) and you get in.

Thank you!!!
so, if two of us eat and drink around 150 euros worth, we should be fine? or do you think its higher? Just dont want to have to eat too much ahead of a night on the tiles!!! :lol:

Thank you!!!
so, if two of us eat and drink around 150 euros worth, we should be fine? or do you think its higher? Just dont want to have to eat too much ahead of a night on the tiles!!! :lol:

That'll be more than enough. But remember, dont go too early. We normally go to the pacha hotel for an aperatif, then have a table reserved for around 22.30 - 23.00, then fall into the club.

I think as long as you dont take the pi$$ and share a salad and water, then they dont really make sure you spend a specific ammount. The food is normally decent !!

Fab!!!!
Thanks for the replies!
I just hope its not too late to make a reservation now!!!!

See you on the dancefloor... :D

We went to Pacha restaurant last summer on a saturday in august. Since the club really starts going around 2 or 3 am we had a table around midnight. The food is good but stands flat versus El Ayuon and Km5 but it was really worth it. So my recommendation is to order a table at that hour. Otherwise you're "forced" to enter a calm club and buy expensive drinks.

I'm not really a Pacha fan anymore but if I'd ever go back I'll definitely eat at the restaurant.

One last thing, try to book a table in the inside part. Nicer atmosphere and the air is better, was too humid on the terrace, garden or whatever they call it. ;)

Thanks for that.
We were hoping to get a table for around midnight.
I havnt been to Pacha for a couple of years now, and have been quite a few times, but fancied a different experience of it.
Where abouts is Es Vive? as I like the idea of some drinks before hand...
I cant wait!! :lol:

right, we will do that then.... oh, i really hope we get a table....
im exciiiittteeeed!!! Thanks once again... :eek:

Back