Pacha Restaurant/Tickets

1MoreBrightonR

I have read a few times on here that if you eat at Pacha restaurant, you get free entry to the club. Is the restaurant good? Is it just the restaurant in the club, or the restaurant in El Hotel etc? its around €30 a head, right?

Its the restaurant in the club, and it is usually very nice, therefore costing a bit more than €30.

We usually go as one of our 'nice' meals out, and choose it as such for a night we want to go to. For a decent meal with drinks expect to pay arond €50 a head, pretty much what any decent restaurant will cost, though you get free entry, its a no brainer really, and quite a nice expereince as you arent faffing about getting taxi's, having a drink in a bar inbetween the meal and the club etc. etc. 8)

Its the restaurant in the club, and it is usually very nice, therefore costing a bit more than €30.

We usually go as one of our 'nice' meals out, and choose it as such for a night we want to go to. For a decent meal with drinks expect to pay arond €50 a head, pretty much what any decent restaurant will cost, though you get free entry, its a no brainer really, and quite a nice expereince as you arent faffing about getting taxi's, having a drink in a bar inbetween the meal and the club etc. etc. 8)

Hi, Did you book a table in advance??

Also note, if you're a drinker - the drinks are cheaper in the restaurant so down a few before going into the club ;)

Hi,

The restaurant at Pacha is very nice and we go there at least once when we're in Ibiza. Last year they changed 'the rules' though. You have to spend at least 70 euro's per person at the restaurant if you wanto to get into the club for free.

I think it's a good rule. We always have a three course meal and a few bottles of wine anyway so it doesn't effect me but we saw a group of Dutch people (mind you i'm Dutch but the Dutch can be sooo cheap) share a salad and a bottle of water between them thinking they could get in the club for free. Almost wet myself when I saw them get very pissed off when they actually had to pay to get in. :lol:

... a group of ... people ... share a salad and a bottle of water between them
thinking they could get in the club for free.

Almost wet myself when I saw them get very pissed off
when they actually had to pay to get in. :lol:
:lol: :lol:

Eat the twice last year and didn't notice any new rule and I defo didn't spend €70's on one of the nights! A couple of courses and some drinks and you're in, just don't take the michael!

Back