Pacha restaurant prices?

markiemark666

This has proberly been asked around 100 times before but i cant find it.

So then.... me and 6 friends have herd you get free entry into pacha if you eat there first. We think this is a great idea aslong as its not going to cost us thousands of pounds.
So has anyone got a rough idea of what it would cost for a meal and a drink or 2??? just a average price or guess will do!

This has proberly been asked around 100 times before but i cant find it.

So then.... me and 6 friends have herd you get free entry into pacha if you eat there first. We think this is a great idea aslong as its not going to cost us thousands of pounds.
So has anyone got a rough idea of what it would cost for a meal and a drink or 2??? just a average price or guess will do!

I think its about 50 euro for a meal with free entry to the club. It's something like 15-20 euros for a bottle of wine- much cheaper than downstairs prices in the club!

Why don't you phone them and make a reservation...

+34 9713 10959

I think its about 50 euro for a meal with free entry to the club. It's something like 15-20 euros for a bottle of wine- much cheaper than downstairs prices in the club!

Why don't you phone them and make a reservation...

+34 9713 10959

min spend last year was 80 euro per head when i went

I have booked a table for the pure pacha opening, and the woman on the phone said 70 euro per head minimum spend... which i think is fine. im sure they are flexible anyway. i cant see them quibbleing over a few euros, and i do think its still good value for money.

Ate there a few times last year with various groups and we never spent that much per head... Probably 50 or 60 max. Food is ok and avoid queues and stuff on busy nights.

basically as long as you don't take the piss, they don't mind.

i.e. order soup and water.

not sure what they're like on really busy nights though, FMIF or flower power, etc

65 euro in 2008

I went to the Pacha restaurant directly and asked the minimum to spend for entry. I was told 65 euros in 2008. The lady was QUITE serious about it. lol It may have gone up slightly. Still it's not bad since you'll spend just as much to get in and not get dinner.

not sure what they're like on really busy nights though, FMIF or flower power, etc

A few years ago it was 100 euros for a set menu on Flower Power night.

I gave it a swerve funnily enough.

Been a few times including FMIF and Subliminal Closing and spent between 70 and 80 euros and that's included starters, mains, wine and cocktails (a bargain under 10 euros)! Pluse as already mentioned you miss waiting in line outside!

Back