Pacha Restaurant - Free Entry to Club?

diver

If one dines in the Pacha Restaurant do you get free entry into the club, is said rumour true?

If one dines in the Pacha Restaurant do you get free entry into the club, is said rumour true?

Said rumour is true ;) Expect to pay about 60 euros a head for food, wine and service - they're very good as well and don't rush you on so you can stay there and enjoy cheap pre-club wines ;)

Free meal or Free entry, suppose you could look at it 2 ways. I think I shall be doing this!! Would it be better booking? Have you done it Barbie?

Free meal or Free entry, suppose you could look at it 2 ways. I think I shall be doing this!! Would it be better booking? Have you done it Barbie?

Exactly :D Plus you get a nice bottle of rose for about 12 euros in the restaurant instead of 12 euros a drink in the club :D

Yes definitely book, the no you need is 0034971313600 - just book a couple of days in advance. Oh and if there is a big group of you they ask you to drop a deposit in in advance.

Does this go for any night? Even the nights with the highest entry tags? Also, what time do you recommend to sit down and dine?

Does this go for any night? Even the nights with the highest entry tags? Also, what time do you recommend to sit down and dine?

yes, yes and it depends on what kinda night you are planning.

dont forget that if you eat too soon before dancing or boshing, you will feel a bit wobbly.

we have booked the table at bout 10-11pm, ate, drank, and chlled in the bar (or upstairs on the outside terrace) and headed inside at the fashionable hour of 3ish!

highly recommended for a civilised and grown up way to do pacha

Back