Pacha Reservations

mambobirdette

Okay im being lazy and i cant be bothered to look for this but does anyone have the number for the PACHA restaurant please :confused: :D

:lol: :lol: well im finkin that since you get into pacha free when you have a meal it works out better really. Ive always wanted to eat there.

Whats that Rob the meals on you . . . aww thanks :p

u any idea what the menu was like??

Well get through this year, Un table para quatro por favor :lol: :lol:

Not sure if that was right :confused: :lol:

mambobirdette said:
u any idea what the menu was like??

Well get through this year, Un table para quatro por favor :lol: :lol:

Not sure if that was right :confused: :lol:

Make sure you eat before you go the portions are tiny

In all honesty I wasn't that impressed, it's good to go check it out and there's a nice atmosphere, the staff are really nice and all that but I didn't think the food was that great.

hmmmm i think the only plus point is the fact that you get your entry into Pacha as well. If it wasnt included then i probably wouldnt do it.

Is there anywere decent on the island thats really nice food & atmos ?

mambobirdette said:
:lol: :lol: well im finkin that since you get into pacha free when you have a meal it works out better really. Ive always wanted to eat there.

Whats that Rob the meals on you . . . aww thanks :p

as i will be taking you ever where you want to go, i think you should be paying for my meal :lol: :lol:

i think as your the man (and a strapping young man at that) and i like to be wined and dined you should be paying for the meal.

Mind you as i am older and more responsible :lol: :lol: i should pay for your meal, your right. You can have some nasty burger from a burger van outside and we'll meet you in there :p :p :p

Tha pacha portions are tiny cause everyone there is on gear and has no appetite so they serve small which is what 90%of the customers want :rolleyes:

Back