Pacha piccies...?

Robder

Hi,
((McRackin??))
I'm doing a photo montage of Ibiza to hang on my wall...Does anyone have any nice piccies of the inside of Pacha?? I can't seem to find any anywhere! :D
Cheers!

its difficult to find good quality pictures of the inside!! :rolleyes:

pacha.jpg

IMG_1937.sized.jpg

Oh no! I'm going to sound really ungrateful now!!!
But they're all horrid perfecto ones :confused: .
I can't put them on my wall because it will remind me too much of Paul Jokenfold.
Anyone know how I can get some more? Not that I deserve any for potentially upsetting every trance fan in the forum ;) .

i took some couple of years ago at subliminal but they didn't come out very well

also my mate has them so i can't scan them in either :/

The press call him captain Birdseye. He's always in interviews and appears to be a kind of pacha institution....Can anyone shed any light on who he is?

nish said:
Come on! Someone must know who this geezer is?!

I know him as Captain Birdeye too (Tom calls him Ken Bates :rolleyes: :p ) a few years ago there was an article about him in some magazine and apparently he spends the winter months in some other country but I can't remember for the life of me what the country was :confused: then returns to Ibiza every summer.

Of all the nights I've seen him he always seemed to have a soft spot for Perfecto, he'd always end up in the DJ box throwing a few trance moves with Oakie :p :D

I may be wrong but i'm sure that is the original guy who opened pacha 30 years ago and now his son owns it.

Barbie said:
I know him as Captain Birdeye too (Tom calls him Ken Bates :rolleyes: :p ) a few years ago there was an article about him in some magazine and apparently he spends the winter months in some other country but I can't remember for the life of me what the country was :confused:

maybe the northpole...he looks like he could pass for santa if he let that beard grow.. :lol:

well if the old fell´as son owns the place, then its explainable - he´s the perfect example of the old saying, that the body may gettin´older but the soul stays young!

Back