Pacha London - New Night

Kang

So pleased about this I just wanna share it :D

Pacha London are launching a new night - last Friday of each month - GBH (Great British House). I emailed them to see if this was anything to do with DJ Disciple's night at Centro Fly, New York and they said yes it was 8) .

Don't know about any of you guys but am so pleased they have done away with their Urban Deluxe nights - IMHO trying to incorporate UK garage/RnB with House on a night is awful!

Friday nights at Pacha are always a good call as you have the whole weekend to recover :D :D

Like the sounds of that, used to love Friday nights at Pacha when it first opened, imo better than the Saturday nights and then godforbid they gave Friday nights to School Disco :twisted: and then Urban $hit :twisted:

And like you say once you get to my age that extra day to recover always comes in handy :p :D

Let us know when you hear of any more details :D

IBIZALISA said:
Scoobie said:
IBIZALISA said:
Bloody Pacha :x

Why? Do you not like it?

Its ok, but we've stuck to the same nights this year, which have happened to be held at Pacha, just got bored of the place :rolleyes:
My own fault :confused:

I know exactly what you mean by this. I got like this with Pacha about 18 months ago and more recently with Ministry - it's just sod's law that the nights you want to go to are often at the same club!

I did gather that one... What I meant was when GHB first reared it's head in the capital a load of people were calling it GBH as a nickname. I just thought it was a bit near the mark (maybe it's just me) what next? A night called Double drop ????

where bouts is oacha london also wheres ministry it in elephant and castle but where heard its right out of sight ????

Frontliners2003 said:
where bouts is oacha london also wheres ministry it in elephant and castle but where heard its right out of sight ????

Pacha is Victoria, you can't miss it if you come out the tube station.

Ministry is Elephant and Castle, just South of the river, again 2 mins walk from tube station.

Frontliners2003 said:

Pacha is what used to be SW1 club - they've got some great nights coming up 8)

Back