Pacha London closed following drugs raid last night

Pacha like any dance club is going to have drugs inside, no surprises there, shouldn't the cops be out arresting gangsters instead of raiding niteclubs.:!:

This makes me soooo f*cking:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

The country is literally falling apart and what is police time wasted on?

Oh that's right, policing the most pathetic prohibition in the short history of man.

The same prohibition that is the cause of wars and tens of thousands of deaths worldwide.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pacha starts putting on the odd decent DJ and suddenly this happens? Someone mustn't have been happy......

Anyone from here there? I know most London Spotlighters have always shunned Pacha, but as it was a less 'funkyhousehighstreetelectro' night?

Oh dear - another one on the way out...this sounds like Home in Leicester Sq - when the police get a bee in their bonnet, they move in very quickly. Bye bye Pacha! :rolleyes:

On this topic - blog found on the Trailer Trash website:

I feel we r witnessing the end of clubbing/raving as we know it. Now 5 major clubs have closed down, Canvas, Turnmills, The Key, The Cross and now The End in jan. Plus new laws of sound restriction r coming in which means inspectors are monitoring the volume levels in clubs , they will be fined if they go above a certain level. The level which is simply NOT loud enough. Last night at a warehouse party i played Energy Flash by Joey Beltram, one of the first acid tracks a lil homage to the era, but to be honest it felt sad, and pretentious in a grotty warehouse with people constantly asking to turn it up, what are people paying for??? - To lose it on the dancefloor? or to be able to chit chat next to a speaker? New York's club scene has died on its ass, with clubs like Paradise Garage, where new genres of dance music were literally being invented are a thing of the past and now its London's turn. The government dont want raving at all any more!!!! We need to have a good old think about how we can take it forward to deliver music to the dance lovers in the best possible way, there has to be some light , it cant go on like this....watch this space!!!

theres less risk of an all out gun battle raiding a club than some grotty council estate.

smacks of an easy target for the Rozzers

as The Jam once sang "going underground" its the only way clubbing / dance music will have any future, take it back to the old days......

pity I feel too old to fanny around getting to secret locations .......:oops::oops::oops:

.... that's my twopenneth worth anyway....

as The Jam once sang "going underground" its the only way clubbing / dance music will have any future, take it back to the old days......

pity I feel too old to fanny around getting to secret locations .......:oops::oops::oops:

Totally agree this is the only way for the scene to go, proper order:!:

All back to yours i think....:lol:

Oh dear - another one on the way out...this sounds like Home in Leicester Sq - when the police get a bee in their bonnet, they move in very quickly. Bye bye Pacha! :rolleyes:

Interesting.. both of these are in Westminster borough arent they?

Yes. Westminster HATE nightclubs.

...It's not something that's exclusive to Westminster tho - remember Club UK (South London) - raided for similar reasons and shut down.

Yes. Westminster HATE nightclubs.

But it's been allowed to operate for a few years now.

Maybe it's the change of music policy. The council could gave had it down as a Ritzy place, not realising that the funkyhighstreetelectrohouse crowd were doing *gasp* drugs before the got back on the coach to Essex/Kent/insert other home county, and now fear an invasion of junkie East London types?????:lol:

:lol:Photo from the raid, I sh1t you not

n505970298_1317701_8953.jpg

Back