PACHA INFO NEEDED, REG. RESERVATIONS

Ibiza-girlie

I couldnt catch them on the number Stephen once left on these pages and they dont reply to out email! ahhrrrggg!!! what shall I do???

good advice n8.

i never go anywhere that displays complete disdain for the paying masses. happily there aren't that many on the island. i-g you've got plenty more choice!

well you get in at pacha for free after a nice meal so i guess im gonna give it a try, even though i know i have many other choises......

Ibiza-girlie said:
well you get in at pacha for free after a nice meal so i guess im gonna give it a try, even though i know i have many other choises......

U get for free after a (nice ?) meal ....if the cost of the meal is minimum 100 euros for two, it's approximately the same if u eat outside:
U pay two pass for 25 euros each(in some bar or shop in ibiza town it's often possible) and before u can eat at the restaurant "dalt villa" in the old city of ibiza, nice food and nice place for 25/30 euros each... 8)
They don't want to answer u...so don't give them more money...[/url]

We're booked for Wednesday 6th August.

I have the number at home.

Remind me later and I'll PM it to ya.

P.S. You have to ring after 8.00pm.

I had to ring about three different numbers too!
On the restaurant line they don't allow you to do advance bookings or something so if you have any difficulties, let me know and I'll PM you some too.
It's well worth it! Make sure you have the red snapper with marmalade and something else....it's absolutely heavenly (and surprisingly cheap!)

On the subject of dinner in pacha, although my Spanish is up to ordering basic food and reserving a table it's not that great... So are the menus available in English? Though if they're not I guess the meal would be a bit of an adventure ;)

TRUE, IM NOT GONNA DINE IN PACHA AFTER ALL, DUNNO IF I BOTHER GOING IN THE FIRST PLACE AS THEY NEVER PICK UP THEIR DARN PHONES!!!

Back