Pacha has done it again!!

Robo

To me pacha looks like to have the most consistently good nights throhgout the island!!

whereas oher clubs have got 2 or 3 good nights, pacha has a brill night on every day of the week (apart from sunday night)

Does this mean barbie will be sleeping, eating, and drinking in pacha this year?? only time will tell!!

Robo said:
To me pacha looks like to have the most consistently good nights throhgout the island!!

whereas oher clubs have got 2 or 3 good nights, pacha has a brill night on every day of the week (apart from sunday night)

Does this mean barbie will be sleeping, eating, and drinking in pacha this year?? only time will tell!!

Only Weds, Thurs and Fri are definite Pacha days for me so there you cheeky little monkey.

Monday, as much as I love the S Man, it clashes with DC10 and Pin-Up and Tues is still tbc (depending on whether b/friend thinks he's going to get me to Gatecrasher :p )

You are right tho, if there was nothing else on island I could quite happily go to Pacha every night of the wk :D

rob have you ever had dinner their first
is costs the same as getting into the club and its absolutely gorgeous food, wine etc
Barbie its an amazing start to the eveing with your man, romantic as hell and a pre warm up!!
not loads of food, so you don't get too stuffed
did twice last year, just seems worth it as you get into pacha for free after that!

well no thats the thing
i ended up spending around £50 which is not bad considering it costs £25/£30 to get in to the club normally and was steaming drunk when i was done aswell, so i thought well worth it (ok so my bloke paid but still) ;)

thats what girls always say!!, but then they actually realise that there b/f paid for the whole meal!!

he he, listen i'll take him this year ok!!!!
yeh but c'mon not bad value for money
a meal, like 3 bottles of wine and free entry into pacha £50
we'll find you a rich woman to take you this year!!!

Yes, i've done the dinner thing there twice last year. A good start to the night then onto the terrace outside until it gets going inside :D

Better don't miss out on Sunday night @ Pacha (Scandal), Barbie, it's their best night by far. Turn right by the DJ and walk up the stairs, there's a special little bar and dancefloor, THE happening place.

daltvila said:
Better don't miss out on Sunday night @ Pacha (Scandal), Barbie, it's their best night by far. Turn right by the DJ and walk up the stairs, there's a special little bar and dancefloor, THE happening place.

Are you trying to finish this old bint off :p How the funk am I expected to do Space, then Pacha, then DC10, then Pin-Up :eek: ;)

God you kids are going to be the death of me lol :lol:

daltvila said:
:p because you're worth it! ;) no, really, I'm so sure you'd love it, it's just so pure Ibiza :D

Rewind the clock back a few years and I'd have been there but now at the grand old age of 27 :eek: sometimes even I need a bit of this thing called sleep :p ;)

*makes note to self remember Scandal is @ Pacha Sunday nights if feeling minxy and want to to carry on after Space and before DC10* :p ;)

why dont we vote on wether barbie should go to gatecrasher, DONT DO IT, ive made that mistake and you just wish you were back in pacha or space as soon as you get in but you make the effort and try to get into it but its just not the same, maybe if you asked if he wanted to go to the blue rose instead he would forget about gatecrasher,worth a try

her b/f wants to go do.
and after all she is dragging the poor bloke to subiminal, mos, dc10. i mean let the poor guy live...he's gotta enjoy himself as well hehehe!!
barbie is just sooo shelfish hehehe!

i vote gatecrasher, im on toms side!!

Robo said:

I agree -- Pacha is the best! I'm planning on visiting Underwater and Subliminal @ Pacha. However, I can't see myself going to the same club three days in a row.

Robo said:
her b/f wants to go do.
and after all she is dragging the poor bloke to subiminal, mos, dc10. i mean let the poor guy live...he's gotta enjoy himself as well hehehe!!
barbie is just sooo shelfish hehehe!

i vote gatecrasher, im on toms side!!

Yeah got to let the bloke have one night of trance.

Barbie said:
Monday, as much as I love the S Man, it clashes with DC10 and Pin-Up and Tues is still tbc (depending on whether b/friend thinks he's going to get me to Gatecrasher :p )

no, no clash :!: .... but a smooth flow: from DC10 afternoon... to Pin UP evening... to S-man @ Pacha... to Carry On @ Space ... to Bora Bora... ;)

the only danger is that you lose wednesday...

cheers,
Pawa

pawa said:
Barbie said:

no, no clash :!: .... but a smooth flow: from DC10 afternoon... to Pin UP evening... to S-man @ Pacha... to Carry On @ Space ... to Bora Bora... ;)

the only danger is that you lose wednesday...

cheers,
Pawa

But Wednesdays are Erick nights, god what's a girl supposed to do :rolleyes: :p

Back