Pacha for free??????????

coley

Hi guys n girls.....Ive read a few posts about getting into pacha for free by booking a table for a meal :eek: . I would be grateful if you could answer these.

1.How much too book a table.?
2.How much is the average meal.?
3.Does this operate on all nights?
4.is this a kept secret mainly for the islands regualrs?.

cheers people. :)

Dont be lazy!!! :p

Search this site, there are loads of threads about this!!!

Coley is away from the keyboard right now as he cant be bothered to stretch his arms on to the keys.

This is an auto-response sponsored by San Miguel. :p

the prices are decent, 100 euro for a meal including wine/2 pers + starters/desert!
you get into the club for free when you dine at the restaurant in the first place!

the place is always rammed, so i suggest you book here info@pacha.com - however ive never been able to get in touch with them. dont bother doing vip treats in the club, the prices are insane! 450 euro for a bottle of wine, somewhere on the pages i wrote about it=insane!

quote="Ibiza-girlie"] dont bother doing vip treats in the club, the prices are insane! 450 euro for a bottle of wine, somewhere on the pages i wrote about it=insane![/quote]

Thanks for that Ibiza Girlie....never been big on the vip thing....vip in gods eyes is enough for me ;)

sometimes on occation i do vip if i want to do the all-glam treat nite! it CAN be fun, but if you´re with the right people and you have that xtra cach, then its fine - but i went to the max with 200 euros for a bottle of wine last year - wont do that very often!

Ibiza-girlie said:
sometimes on occation i do vip if i want to do the all-glam treat nite! it CAN be fun, but if you´re with the right people and you have that xtra cach, then its fine - but i went to the max with 200 euros for a bottle of wine last year - wont do that very often!

MENTAL!

i hope it tasted good!heh :) e

Ibiza-girlie said:
the prices are decent, 100 euro for a meal including wine/2 pers + starters/desert!
you get into the club for free when you dine at the restaurant in the first place!

its no where near 100 euros for a meal unless your talking about meal for 2.

yeah i ment 2, sorry if it didnt show 2 people and starters, wine, drinks etc....100 Euro - + free entrance to the club! excellent!

We paid around 90 euros for a 2 course meal for 2 with wine. The food was great and you get into the club for free. Its a really good deal. Don't bother emailing them - I never got a reply. Had to phone up a few times to get through and the guy I spoke to didn't speak any English. Staff are as pretentious as in the club tho!

The phone number is +34 971313600 and the unique thing you have to say is:

- "Queria reservar una mesa para 2." - I wanted to make a reservation for two persons.
- Tell your name and that's all!

This sounds like a good deal
Anyone know what time it opens or what is the best time to go in. :p

Back