Pacha Dilema !!

gas442

Going with friends this year and they are insistant on going to Pacha for meal and clubbing :confused:
What would be the best night / busiest etc, as its early June (4th to 9th). Either Thursday F--k me I'm famous opening or Saturday Defected opening (Prefered music). Also would it be advisable to book a table at restaraunt in advance :?:.

Any advice on nights etc would be much appreciated, and thanks in advance :lol:

Going with friends this year and they are insistant on going to Pacha for meal and clubbing :confused:
What would be the best night / busiest etc, as its early June (4th to 9th). Either Thursday F--k me I'm famous opening or Saturday Defected opening (Prefered music). Also would it be advisable to book a table at restaraunt in advance :?:.

Any advice on nights etc would be much appreciated, and thanks in advance :lol:

i think F*** im famous will be very busy indeed and if you want to book a table for that night well do it as soon as you can! but if you prefer Defected then i'll suggest you defect coz its better music and on a saturday you will be with the locals! its just a suggestion from me, wait to hear other suggestions obviously but enjoy it anyway!

Can you book tables for Pacha now? If so, where? We definitely need to get one for F*** Me. Thanks!!!

00 34 971 31 09 59 thats the number of the restaurant but for when to book? you could have a try now but not sure if the start bookings now but have a try!

i think F*** im famous will be very busy indeed and if you want to book a table for that night well do it as soon as you can! but if you prefer Defected then i'll suggest you defect coz its better music and on a saturday you will be with the locals! its just a suggestion from me, wait to hear other suggestions obviously but enjoy it anyway!

Thanks Gab, the info is much appreciated and dont worry we'll definately enjoy whatever / wherever we end up 8)

Just thought after Morillo packing em in on his opening night on wednesday and being early season etc, it might of been a bit quieter for Guetta the night after :rolleyes:

Looks like Defected it is then :D

When you say locals, does it still get relatively busy, bearing in mind the opening nights previously :?: Sorry for all the :?:'s and ta again 8)

it won't be anywhere as busy as you imagine, but just about right.

you'll be fine, but still book in advance

it won't be anywhere as busy as you imagine, but just about right.

you'll be fine, but still book in advance

Cheers Grego, sounds just how I like it :lol: Whats the prices like at the restaraunt these days, I mean are they as bad as the Drink prices :eek::lol:

Cheers Grego, sounds just how I like it :lol: Whats the prices like at the restaraunt these days, I mean are they as bad as the Drink prices :eek::lol:

i think Pacha restaurant is not that expensive...i went there a couple of years ago but didnt see the tab...so dont know...but prices seemed about quite good for Pacha, they mainly rip you off with the entrance prices and drinks prices....

i think Pacha restaurant is not that expensive...i went there a couple of years ago but didnt see the tab...so dont know...but prices seemed about quite good for Pacha, they mainly rip you off with the entrance prices and drinks prices....

Thanks gab, will being paying anyway I suppose :cry: Just wondered if I would have to brace myself b4 the bill :confused:

for the restaurant, maybe expect to pay around 60-70 euro per person with wine, etc

thats a good price considering the price of the entry....so that means u eat a good a meal and drink good wine+u get in without paying...!! so all in all, its good to do that!

For an idea of how much a meal costs, here is my last meal at Pacha on July 7, 2008

Bread- 3 Euros
Tuna Tataki 22.50 Euros
Grilled Ox 26 Euros
Bottle of House Wine 12.50 Euros
Caipirina 10.50 Euros

That's a total of 74.50 Euros for an incredible meal and entrance to the club. It's definitely the way to go if you're going to hit up Pacha. You might notice that the bottle of house wine was less than one mixed drink inside the club. We ordered a 2nd bottle at the end of our meal, filled up our glasses and brought them into the club. Nobody cared...except maybe I was a bit too trashed to begin the evening. :lol:

(By the way, as far as booking tables at the restaurant, I've never had a problem getting a table if I called the night before. I don't think there is a need to reserve weeks in advance.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks all for the advice, much appreciated 8)

Just one more thing :oops: What time does the restaraunt open / close or best time to get there. I know the club doesnt open till 12, so assume you eat late :?:

Thanks all for the advice, much appreciated 8)

Just one more thing :oops: What time does the restaraunt open / close or best time to get there. I know the club doesnt open till 12, so assume you eat late :?:

think it opens 10-3.

in the past i've gone at 11, which is a little early maybe, but then you can just take your time. maybe be in the club at latest 1am with aforementioned cheap restaurant wine!!

Back