Pacha 8th November...

ch1ca

Hiya everyone,
My bf and 2 of his mates are in london next weekend and want to go to Pacha on sat 8th. Hes looked at the listings and Penge Party are doing that night. Does anyone now if this is an invitation only night?

If anyone has got any info on whats on elsewhere in London that night that would be helpful too.
Thanks
Chica
:)

Penge parties are normally fab, just be warned tho that Pacha door people can be bit funny esp if all bloke parties. Last time I went to Penge party it wasn't invite only, don't know if that's changed now tho.

Errrm elsewhere, you have got Lee Cabrera, Brent Laurence, Seamus Haji and Norman Jay at Ministry.

Mr C is at The End doing his Superfreak night.

The Cross is Seb's night Type, I think Nic Facuilli and MYNC are there.

Tunrmills is Heat I think on 2nd Sat of the month, which is more boshing it stuff.

Thanks Barbie,
There are only 3 of them going down do you still think that will be a problem?
The last time I went to Pacha the door staff seemed okay but that was in 2002, whats the dress code like now?
Last time I think some of the lads we were with had trainers on (clubbing atyle not scally ones!) do you think that will still be okay?? :rolleyes:

ch1ca said:
Thanks Barbie,
There are only 3 of them going down do you still think that will be a problem?
The last time I went to Pacha the door staff seemed okay but that was in 2002, whats the dress code like now?
Last time I think some of the lads we were with had trainers on (clubbing atyle not scally ones!) do you think that will still be okay?? :rolleyes:

It completely varies, they don't seem to have any policy, it's just as and when it suits them :rolleyes:

One night for Subliminal when Erick was playing they were turning any groups anyway which were all bloke (even if just a couple of them :rolleyes: ) and I know someone on here had trouble with doorstaff a few weeks ago re dress codes.

They should be fine, I think it's just if the bouncers wake up in tw@t-ish mood :rolleyes: Try contacting Pacha for paying guestlist and say that you're coming from so far away and then you're less likely to get hassle.

He has already contacted guestlist but Pacha said that night was nothing to do with them, might try and e mail Penge Party and see what they say.
I did read a post recently about people getting turned away from Pacha but if thats the case there are plenty of other places to go.
Thanks for the info and enjoy Southport! :D

I go to Pacha heaps - usually about 5 or 6 of us, me being the only girlie and have never had a problem getting in. It seems to me that the way to go with Pacha is to dress up - no sh*tty jeans and trainers and you'll be fine.

Have a good one ;)

We're goin clubbin next weekend too. will prob go to the end

We consisered pacha but decided no coz it CAN be difficult/sniffy on the door and we don't like places like that, sets a bad tone . Plus penge parties have a bit of a rep for being slightly clique-y. Btw, we were on the so called paying guest list recently and door whores still rule in this sordid part of Victoria.

The Cross is a freakin nightmare, no room to dance and you get barged all night.

Mr C is playing at the end and he is cool 8)

We will go to fabric if i get my way, which i won't. :cry:

Back