Pacha 30th b'day

hook

I've got every night of my Ibiza week planned (although if they're anything like last years plans they'll totally change when we get there) apart from Friday.
Does anyone know if there's gonna be guests with Tongy at Pacha 30th, cos I'm not going if it's just him. He was rubbish at the Sugarshack when I saw him a while ago and Perfecto closing last yr @ Pacha wasn't much better. Too down tempo. I don't need hands in the air stuff but old Pete's set was slightly dull most of the time.
Anyway, if there is guests, how long do ya think it'll be before we know who and when?

30th birthday= loads of room to dance.Not. Soz mate, don't know about guests, but i can tell you that tong'y turned up to an empty club in miami and did one. Not enough punters?

He's got guests every wk, on his website it says he's gonna have Danny T, Oakie and others there but no line-ups confirmed as yet. The only date I do know is Sept 19 when Steve Lawler is there with him.

I know what you mean about Tongy, sometimes he is the Daddy and other time he has bored me senseless, but I think he will be pulling out all the stops this year tho cos he's the main man celebrating Pacha's 30 Bday and he won't want to funk it up.

Soz mate, don't know about guests, but i can tell you that tong'y turned up to an empty club in miami and did one. Not enough punters?

Del, Tongy does seem to be up his own backside. It really makes the night better for me if the DJ gets into it with the crowd. I just get the impression he's doing his job, picking up the cheque and doing one.
Maybe things will be different at 30th b'day.

check out Tongs new Essential Selection CD

A fantastic return to form!

If its an indication of his sets at Pacha then it should be excellent

Back