Pacha 2.30am cut off with Spotlight ticket

I'm not sure, I was thinking of going later on myself , any idea timewise what time the party will finish at ?
If i knew it was a 10am finish i'd hold out until after 4
What time did last years close at ? anyone

Hi all - my spotlight ticket for Solomun / Dixon at Pacha next Sunday shows a 2.30am cut off. I actually planned to come later. Any advice on how serious they take the cut off?

Thanks!

I’m just saying this from a personal perspective, but this will be one of the biggest nights of the year. It’s Pacha-Solomun-Dixon - as box office as it gets. Personally, I wouldn’t chance going too late as we know it’s sold out online.

I do have GL so will be able to enter anytime but I want to get the best 4/5 hours of it I don't want to enter at 3 for it still to be ploughing on at 8 and i'm f**ked at that stage, I'll probably head in around the 3 mark

I'm not sure, I was thinking of going later on myself , any idea timewise what time the party will finish at ?
If i knew it was a 10am finish i'd hold out until after 4
What time did last years close at ? anyone
Last year actually finished early at 0825 but carried on at Tox … I think this year could goto 10 or 11 like pre-Covid closings and then traditional afters too

I do have GL so will be able to enter anytime but I want to get the best 4/5 hours of it I don't want to enter at 3 for it still to be ploughing on at 8 and i'm f**ked at that stage, I'll probably head in around the 3 mark

But the thing about Pacha is you can go, chill out upstairs on the Terrace for an hour (or 2) and then hit the floor. So you don’t have to hit the floor straight away.

erm sorry, having GL doesn't guarantee anytime entry at all…if the venue is full, even guestlisted folk will have to wait.

get there earlier is my suggestion

Was planning to rock up around 5am. What are the chances that they will let me in with the spotlight ticket? Any educated guesses? 😄

Was planning to rock up around 5am. What are the chances that they will let me in with the spotlight ticket? Any educated guesses? 😄

3 options
- they let you in
- you have to wait because the venue is at capacity (that is why pre-sale tickets should always enter before 230)
- they make you buy another ticket since you arrive way past cutoff

3 options
- they let you in
- you have to wait because the venue is at capacity (that is why pre-sale tickets should always enter before 230)
- they make you buy another ticket since you arrive way past cutoff
Thank you stivi! Will try to go early!

Back