Over ramming clubs!

• Thread starter Diehard_clubber [Si]
  • Start date
F*ck amnesia

yo, i was there for the Radio 1 night....there were probably more than 7000 people there. GREEDY GREEDY PROMOTERS....I HOPE THEY ALL BURN IN HELL!!!! the entire night sucked, it took over 1 hour just to go to the bathroom....and getting a drink at the bar was impossible. i'm serious when i say YOU COULD NOT EVEN MOVE IN THERE!!! it was a huge waste. As well, Oakie and Tiestio were quite boring and the "Radio 1" hype got a bit annoying. PVD was on point though, qualiteee!!

Jarock

Diehard_clubber [Si said:
]Cream had over 7000 people in it for Radio 1 night.

How can clubs get away with this? Not only do they break health and safety laws it ruined what would of been an amazing night for me! But how can u enjoy it if u can't dance for being constantly pushed around by beer boys?

Plain greed, the club must of taken at least £800k that night.

That's nowt really mind, they have a supposed capacity of 10k.
The closing parties are really ramming, esp when tiesto and pvd are there.

Try and get on the little stage that is my suggestion.

mincing_around said:
Motorcycle - When the rush comes was the best tune of the night by a mile.

Nish - Were you on the space terrace on Sunday? We are are from Liverpool and were there and talking to some girls and from L'pool as well.

YES- As the rush come was AMAZING!

&..

ARRGH!! IM NOT A BIRD!

mincing_around said:
Oakie was better before he went on the EM.
That is so true. What the f*ck is he about? and WHY did he play Brainbug??? I funking hate that tune.

... oh and i can't understand why people go mental for Clocks it sounds like a cheesy europop remix...

nish said:
ARRGH!! IM NOT A BIRD!

I gathered that, was just saying there were a few girls from L'pool on the terrace as well.

Why is it when you say you are from Liverpool the first thing people say to you is "Are you a red or a blue?"

red said:
That is so true. What the f*ck is he about? and WHY did he play Brainbug??? I funking hate that tune.

... oh and i can't understand why people go mental for Clocks it sounds like a cheesy europop remix...

Feck knows what oakie is about these days, I thought he was good, better before the EM, but still good on it, PPK and Beni B being notable exceptions, he really needs to bin PPK. It been released he has sold loads of copies so he should just leave it alone.

Thought he got the crowd going though, I like my Oakie poses'.

Getting back to the original issue, I can't believe people thought it was that bad it there, it didn't bother me at all, might have just been were you were standing.

I was at Pure Pacha last Friday (15th) - got there around 2:30am and the place was dangerously full and they just kept on piling more people in! I was coming up and started feeling extremely claustrophobic. You could barely find space to put your feet not to talk of being able to dance. Ended up spending the next few hours on the terrace to avoid the crowds. Definitely not an enjoyable experience. By around 5:00am the crowd had thinned out enough to make dancing possible but I had missed most of what was a brilliant set by Dave Guetta :(

SuperD said:
I was at Pure Pacha last Friday (15th) - got there around 2:30am and the place was dangerously full and they just kept on piling more people in! I was coming up and started feeling extremely claustrophobic. You could barely find space to put your feet not to talk of being able to dance. Ended up spending the next few hours on the terrace to avoid the crowds. Definitely not an enjoyable experience. By around 5:00am the crowd had thinned out enough to make dancing possible but I had missed most of what was a brilliant set by Dave Guetta :(

i what like that the week before as well mate! it was horrible!

still as you say excellent set by guetta!

ill be headin to the cream closin party this year at amnesia, do yas think it will be packed to capacity that nite what with it bein later in the season an all or is it more likely to be even worse?

Robo said:
i what like that the week before as well mate! it was horrible!

still as you say excellent set by guetta!

Jesus, imagine what it's going to be like for Sasha in a few weeks! Note to self, wear very light clothing!!!

Back