OUTRAGOUS DRINK PRICES!

T

Technoindustrial

10 E for a Red Bull? 8 for a Water?! water is the most abundant resource on the f***ing planet! Let's start a petition! We're here, we'ere thirsty, throw us a bone here!

Yeah it's crazy but youve been on the board for a while techno, how can you be shocked there are countless posts on the drink prices!

I can beat those prices, how does 15 euro for a JD/coke and 10 euro for water in Pacha grab you?! (Pure Pacha, the other week when Oakey was there - well these are the prices my friend claimed to have paid! - me, I survived on the free drink you get with the ticket ;)

Top night btw, anyone who closes their set with Radiohead's Street Spirit (Fade Out) is ok (or should that be Oakey) in my book!

15E for JD/coke is true.

I bought the little champagne bottles instead, only 10E ;)

All the clubs are doing is making the drug dealers wealthier with their ridiculous drinks prices........they will wake up sooner or later.......or they are probably involved in the drug dealing themselves in which case they can't lose.

vinylgroover said:
All the clubs are doing is making the drug dealers wealthier with their ridiculous drinks prices........they will wake up sooner or later.......or they are probably involved in the drug dealing themselves in which case they can't lose.

ooooh I would be careful saying things like that about club owners.... bit contentious that statement......

amnesia.jpg

In the future the price for the clubs and drink will go up.... The entrance for a club will be about 100€ and the drinks will be also more expencive...

AM I THE ONLY ONE HERE FEELING LIKE BRAVEHEART?

The pathetic part about it... We'll all pay it and continue going to the clubs... THEY KNOW WE NEED FLUIDS TO LIVE, ESPECALLY WHEN ONE IS DOING PHYICAL ACTIVITIES AND/OR ON MDMA, SO THEY TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE SITUATION AND THEY EXPLOIT US!

WE MUST REVOLT!!!

Remember Braveheart:
"THEY MAY TAKE OUR EUROS AND CONFISCATE OUR CAMERAS AT THE DOOR, BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!"

If they raise the entrance price and drinks, they will end to have only idiots people who just want to see what ibiza is...

I personnally (with my friends from Germany, NL, Belgium, and France) get REALLY pissed of this shit. We have no fun to go clubbing in Ibiza. :evil: They should better think twice what they make in Ibiza. Lots of European people come over there (lots of Gremans at least), we DO have all the best DJs playing here in Germany for example. If Germans do fly to Ibiza its for sure to get those surprises parties made FREE!!

I just write what I hear... :twisted:

I say its terrible, but you should try drinking the excellent vodka which is only €5.25 a bottle (large) before you go and then have some water before you go in to the club...

What is really terrible is that you pay €5 -> €10 for some things which are more than often these days bad value... then someone gives them away and they're the best ever!... have faith.. not everything is bad! :eek:

if you re going to clubs in ibiza you must drink a 5 l bottle of water *g*...
or a 1 l San Miguel...
===> if you re drinking enaught the whole day, you don`t need to drink more than you`re free drink...
I think the entries can`t grow!! If they do, nobody will fly to ibiza to stay in the clubs... ==> maybe than there will be a borabora1, borabora2, borabora3.......
I was in ibiza from 28.06-05.07 ===> in this time nodody wants to go to privilege... never heard that i could have so much free entrie...
and this is the result of the (in germany we call it) TEURO (the T is for "teuer" what means expensive)... If the Teuro grows up, the clubs will die!!!or they re making human prices... nobody would say anything about 5€ a water and 6€ a beer... or 20€ entrance...
but if you re in ibiza you wanna party ===> and this is the problem... you don t wanna fly to a clubbingisland without making party , so you MUST pay the prices.... :*((
Ciao
Andi
-------------------------------------
http://www.bora-bora-ibiza.com

andi-bora-bora said:
... nobody would say anything about 5€ a water and 6€ a beer... or 20€ entrance...

No wonder DC10 is so popular, because if I remember correctly, those were just about the prices we paid for entrance and drinks there at the end of July. Plus the first free vodka lemon was very generous (as they are outside Scandinavia) and kept me tipsy for an hour and a half :D

Couldn't agree more about DC10. Went there on Monday for Circo Loco, paid €20 for ticket, water was €4 and there was even a permanent fan blowing down from the ceiling inside!! On top of which the door staff were reasonably civil, and the bar staff were positively friendly (if a little spaced out.....). Contrast that with Space the day before - €45 entry, €8 water, people packed in like sardines so you could barely move, combined with the door staff barely tolerating you. Yes Space is a wonderful club, probably the best I've ever experienced, but on Sunday I got the impression I was just being financially gangbanged. Here's hoping DC10 stays the way it is for as long as possible.

Unfortunatly, market forces mean the clubs can charge as much as they like. If you don't like it don't go. Until enough people don't go they won't change the pricing structure.

I think that if too many bora bora, dc10 type places start up and start effecting the main clubs income the police will close them down. at the end of the day money talks!

Back