Outdoor parties/raves?

FinnBoy

I'm going to Ibiza for the first time next week and I'm wondering if there are any outdoor raves at the beach etc.??

There are small beach parties around the island but they are usually a small or large group of friends getting together with some music, food and drink. You would have to meet or get to know someone who is going to one.

Have the unofficial beach/hill parties not been banned?

You will love Bora Bora, though!

kitten's head said:
Have the unofficial beach/hill parties not been banned?

You will love Bora Bora, though!

I thought they had always been banned??

Would like to experience a chilled hippy party somewhere in the hills, if anyone knows anyone, please PM me. This has always been a must find/do for me, but is not as easy to find out about as the television has you believe!!

This is what annoys me. The police clamp down on things like this which hurts nobody yet don't force the clubs into providing free, clean drinking water which prevents people getting serious dehydration or even dying.

It sucks, doesn't it?

kitten's head said:
This is what annoys me. The police clamp down on things like this which hurts nobody yet don't force the clubs into providing free, clean drinking water which prevents people getting serious dehydration or even dying.

It sucks, doesn't it?

i heard a rumour that the 'club owners' told the police to ban these events because they were strong competition for the club night.

its all corrupt

Back