Out-of-the-way and isolated beaches. Help!

A

ATFC

Hi,

This August I'll visit Ibiza for the first time, with my girlfriend )yes, I know maybe Ibiza is not the best place to go with her, but this is the situation :rolleyes: .

Then, I want to go to the best isolated beaches, the opposite to Playa d'en Bossa or San Antonio. urfing the web I've found good opinions about Benirras, Cala Salada and Cala Conta, but I'd like to know the opinion of veterans in the Ibiza stuff.

Any recomendation? (Try to imagine my situation: a sunset in the beach... only 2 people in the beach...some strawberries as dessert... :oops:

A mí, personalmente, me impersionaría mucho que mi chico me llevase a un picnic en formentera, alquiler de bici incluido

El_Diablo said:
silvia es mucho mas chulo ir en barco propio ;) 8) :D

Eso lo dejo para dentro de unos años, cuando haya reunido suficiente dinero xD. Por cierto, ya estuve mirando yates para hacer un creucero rodeando la isla, pero no quiero hipotecarme ;)

Bueno, diga lo que diga Diablo a mí el asmático ferry casi casi me parece romántico. Y mucho más asequible, eso sí! 8)

TENGO UN JANNEAU32 COMPRADO A MITAD CON MI PADRE,ESTE AÑO ME SAQUE EL CARNET DE PATRON DE EMBARCACIONES DEPORTIVAS :)

Back