Our Review in pics 14-23 sept

toffe foto's :)

't was precies plezant :)

(wel grote ogen op sommige foto's :):)

great pics, man. It make me remember so much things. Next year I will go for the opening and the end of ibiza season.

for bunk-tek, the set of sven vath was great but chris liebing, at the begining it was ok but after a moment, I found him a little bit boring, still the same "boum boum boum" I had the impression that it's always the same track, no nuances, no changes. nothing to do with the set of sven...
that's my impression... you were at bunk-tek???

if you like pics, go there www.chez.com/fripi. there is a lot of evenings pics ans especially from fuse. my name is fred and my girlfriend virgine. she works at the fuse bar. we go on saturday for dave clarke.

CU there?????

FRED

cool 8)
great amnesia-pics!!!!
2001 i was at the cocoon-opening party, this year we went in august
so next year it's gonna be the closing!!!!! :D
greets from vienna, poison ivy

Very nice job Hainz ! :p
These pictures are a gift to all who have been, seen & done in Ibiza. 8)
Please keep them available for a long time ! :D
Cheers
Thiago

Thanx for all these nice replies!

I'm happy that you all like the pictures!

'Cause you may not forget that in most of the clubs it was forbidden to enter with a camera, and that I didn't have my camera with me all the time...

Cu all in Ibiza in 2003!

I´m surprised. :eek:
Actually it´s astonishing. :eek:
On my last post I had seen only the first group of pics... and now I´ve finally got through the 183 pics. And my reaction is... WOW ! :eek:
And you say you didn´t carry the camera all the time ! It looks like you were in a group of 25 people and/or spent 2 months at the island !!! ;)
Very nice photo review, it was defy a time to remember ! I´m just wondering which kind of camera you used (because the disco shots and the sunset shots were superb) and how you managed to sneak it in. :?:
Congratulations dude ! :D
See you in 2003...
Thiago

Canon Ixus V (2megapixels)
new model is out = IXUS V2
in Belgium, price = around 500euro = +- 500$ = 50 vodka's in Ibiza :)
it's the same size as a packet Marlboro

To sneak it in:
- look innocent
- hide it
- it helps when you know somebody from the organisation
- distract the bouncer with a sexy girl next to you
- give him your E or your money

I went with Hainz from 14/09 -> 23/09.
2 friends (Pascal & Linda) were already there ... untill 17/09
3 friends (Laurent, Els, Joeri) came from 17/09 -> 27/09
2 other friends (Steven and Otilia) came from 19/09 -> 23/09

so we were sometimes with 7 people.

If you take a picture at night, without the flash, you always get this effect.... They didn't wanted to stand still for a few seconds :)

But off course I wasn't standing still neither...

Well done dude !

These pictures are a complement of my 100 ones. You did well ! :D

Specially with the nice sunset you took. I carried out my camera with me inside Amnesia and the pacha but you had a better quality than me. :rolleyes:

See you next year in Ibiza or this year in a club in Belgium ! :twisted:

Take care dude.

Geezmo ;)

Peace - Love - Music

hi
i would like to aske you about which is the best night club in IBIZA and how is the girls over there and is there any girl who agree to be a compny or to have good time :)

not too sure wot ya mean in that last bit saeed ya dirty ol dog you........lol
if it helps any i can give you my opinion in saying that the best club is space but pacha comes a very close second and to be fair i havnt been to dc10 yet so it may yet over rule. as far as the ladies go, theyre all beautiful. everyone in ibiza is!

Saeed, quality question my friend. This lad's got potential, what do you reckon Spot? A right proper cassanova in the making me thinks! Ha-Ha.

100% S E X M A C H I N E!!!!! If the boy had any more charisma he'd be on fire and when he goes to ibiza and asks one of the girls if she'll show him a good time he could quite possibly be set on fire. theres definate potential though. from that last post i think its pretty obvious that the boys got a good heart and strong determination. just brush up a bit on the english(no offence saeed, your english is very good) and to take some tips from some sweet talkin heart-breakers like ourselves(lol) and we can definately think about going to depole to change his name from Saeed to Love Machine....lol :D

If u ask me when I've been there I couldn't see a really really beautifull girls.(except go-go dancers)U know when u see a really beautifull girl u just stop for a minute and u enjoy the nice view.This didn't happend to me :( ...Yeah there was few but I was thinking different before I go there...So That's what I think..cheers :lol:

spottydog said:
not too sure wot ya mean in that last bit saeed ya dirty ol dog you........lol
if it helps any i can give you my opinion in saying that the best club is space but pacha comes a very close second and to be fair i havnt been to dc10 yet so it may yet over rule. as far as the ladies go, theyre all beautiful. everyone in ibiza is!

Thank you for replay can you just explaine what do you mean by(ya dirty ol dog you........lol)
i want plane 2 travel by myself and i am looking information to find about nice and good night club in ibiza and hotel too and what is the best time to visit ibizt coz i got counfuse about timing and which night club to go coz on the websit there are many night clubs
8)

caglayan said:
If u ask me when I've been there I couldn't see a really really beautifull girls.(except go-go dancers)U know when u see a really beautifull girl u just stop for a minute and u enjoy the nice view.This didn't happend to me :( ...Yeah there was few but I was thinking different before I go there...So That's what I think..cheers :lol:

hi in your visit to ibiza did you find any nice girl to be your compny in you trip or there are with there boyfiend and it's easy to talk to girls in ibiza or there get angery can you tell me that
thank you ;)

Back