Our Ibiza Experience

• Thread starter twisted elegance
  • Start date
T

twisted elegance

Well this was the best yet!

We stayed at Pikes Hotel.....this place is the dogs bollocks and Tony Pike is a living legend....good place for celeb spotting!

Best night: Roger S's night 'Release Yourself'....so good we went back twice in our ten day stay....his eight hour sets are amazing

Best atmosphere: Garlands....were else and destined to get better with the return to Kanya

Close second on both accounts Space on Sunday

Best eatery: Villa Mercedes, San Antonio Marina, this place is excellent to eat or drink at and has the best chillout area I have seen on the island....well worth a visit

Worst experience: some Swedish drunken knob in Pascha who had a scab on his nose from his last encounter with some unfortunate individual

Glad you had good time mate!! Pikes, very nice!!!! Haven't heard many reports about Roger's night and was gonna give it a miss as I'm gonna be virtually living in Pacha tues - fri. Now you've gone and complicated things. Rip up plan A and draw up plan B. Am going for Closings for 2 weeks and its getting very hard to choose between nights. Good review, cheers!!!

twisted elegance said:
We stayed at Pikes Hotel.....
this place is the dogs bollocks and Tony Pike is a living legend

here is the living legend:

pike.jpg

Ive got a cracker of him asleep on a sunbed, but I can be F****D if I can work out how to attach it!

But yeah thats his.....'The Ibiza Legend' and boy has he got some stories![/i][/url]

How much was it at pikes if you dont mind me being nosey? PM me if you want!

twisted elegance said:
good place for celeb spotting!

here is a picture of carl cox at pikes!! :D

CSARMASS-(s4w).jpg

twisted elegance said:
Best eatery: Villa Mercedes, San Antonio Marina, this place is excellent to eat or drink at and has the best chillout area I have seen on the island....well worth a visit

alright!! :p

pict0026.jpg

i must completely agree with u on this one!!! awesome place!

Villa Mercedes is yummie! not too good servie but the food and the place was excellent and beautiful especially in the maroccan tents!

Back