Our blog...

Im not sure but I think theres ways of updating blogspot by email, meaning if you have a mobile phone with access to the internet you can quickly post a blog from virtually anywhere, sitting in train stations etc.

if the cost of using your mobile in asia is anything like it is in ibiza I'd be careful of doing that though, could be an expensive business :eek:

if the cost of using your mobile in asia is anything like it is in ibiza I'd be careful of doing that though, could be an expensive business :eek:

im still waiting for september's bill :eek:

cannot possibly be any worse than june's.

I was lookin at a nifty phone in the 02 shop the other day that connects to t'net in wifi hotspots. wasn't oo big either. (i have a renewal coming up soon 8)). And here now is my obligatory invite for Morbyd to do his obligatory comment on the PDA/Mobile. Fire away big man!

Im not sure but I think theres ways of updating blogspot by email, meaning if you have a mobile phone with access to the internet you can quickly post a blog from virtually anywhere, sitting in train stations etc.
Here's an idea: you could take along a PDA with built-in Wifi (or a fancy cell phone/PDA combo like mine ;))

That way, whenever you're in an airport or cafe or somewhere with free Internet, you could take it out and shoot off an email or two plus update your blog.

I'm looking forward to reading your blog Becki, :)

I've travelled a lot in SE Asia but never in India, definitely on my 'to do' list.

I can live vicariously though you, reading about your adventures!

Back