Other things to do on Ibiza

G

goAmebaby

i can't believe i managed to check out in the club recovery phase:
:arrow: the hippie market, es canar and santa eularia(en route) are a great way to spend a wednesday afternoon, then go to "Las Dalias" for a bohemian escape and psychedelic trance session with Nymaste wed. nights (cool place to take someone for a date) :lol:
:arrow: ibiza town shopping
:arrow: es salinas beach, and chillin' at one of the seaside cafes
:arrow: sunset in sanantonio, cafe del mar of course
:arrow: my friends took the ferry to formanterra and had a great day biking around and beaching it

Where is the Hippie Beach exactly? Es Canar and Santa Eularia?

One place I went was the beach at Bol Nou, down the south. You need a car to get there, but a fabulous beach. I bought a snorkel and mask and just found it absolutley amazing, 100's of different fish and an octopus, I must have been in the water for 2 hours, AND i'm fair skinned, but had a Factor 30 something on and was fine....

'The' hippy beach is called Benirras. It's up at the north of the island and you also need a car to get there.

E's Canar and Santa Eularia are on the east of the island. There is a road across the island direct from San An to S. Eularia.

We have always stayed just down the road from Santa Eularia, but only passed through on route to Namaste at Las Dallias. But it looks a really good (and cheap) place to spend an evening, with plenty of music, DJs in bars and a couple of nightclubs.

I've never been to Es Canar, but I think it's a little bigger still.

I'd definately recommend Santa Eularia for a day and evening.

turn your map the right way round.
santa eulalia and es cana are on the EAST of the island - that's why there are no sunset bars over there!

djb

I stayed in Santa Eularia and the diners along the marina are excellent. The best food I ate during my trip I had there. Can Pasta is particularly good, we went twice. Parking at Santa Eularia is a bitch though, worse than Ibiza town and San An.

DJ Biff said:
turn your map the right way round.
santa eulalia and es cana are on the EAST of the island - that's why there are no sunset bars over there!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

ibiza_1.jpg

Back