Other than clubs, what else??

D

daffydevil

I am going to Ibiza for three days (June 1 - 3). Other than the clubs, is there anything else I should do or see? I would hate to hear that I missed something after I leave.

Any advise how I should plan my limited time in Ibiza? Any recommendations on hotels?

Any advise will help! :D

your only going for 3 days!! i'm mean you are not going to do everything in 3 days

you should

eat in nice restaurants
walk around ibiza
go to inland towns
go to beaches
go to a club (if your interested)

i think you may need more than 3 days!

i've been there 4 times now each time for a week, and i've still not done all i wanted to, i think theres quite a bit to do....good luck with your 3 days! ;)

IBIZALISA said:
i've been there 4 times now each time for a week, and i've still not done all i wanted to, i think theres quite a bit to do....good luck with your 3 days! ;)

I was there for 2 months in 2000' (still not enough)

Make sure you have the rack of lamb in a gaff called "Studio" In ibiza town (sublime)

jigsaw said:
Make sure you have the rack of lamb in a gaff called "Studio" In ibiza town (sublime)
alright!! :p

c.virgen3.jpg

If i was you i would rent a car for the three days and explore as much of the island as you can.

I hired a car for four days and pretty much covered the lot, north south east west. I would start at 10am and come back to the hotel at 7pm to get ready to go out.

Unless you hire a car, you will not see the parts of the island worth seeing because buses only take you to the 'popular' tourist type areas. My favourite parts were the north east tip and the south west tip of the island........beautiful unspoilt beaches and alcoves.

I have been going once, twice and even three times a year for the last 16 years and still find new places to visit on this tiny island - hire a car and explore

Back