Orvay appartments????

foxy fifi

going to ibiza on 29/08/03 im soooooo excited! Staying in the Orvay appartments. Anyone give me any tips on good places to go :p

(this is an old post by me!!)

Hiya!
Yep, went there for a week 1n 1999 with escapades...needless to say, had an amazing week! the apartments are clean, fairly basic but the staff are (were) friendly and they do a cracking breakfast downstairs.
They are closest to the 'sunset strip' (mambo, del mar, savvanah and kanya) which are all THE place to go early evening. The west end is about a 10 min walk.
BEWARE of the rooftop pool...its evil. I swear someones put a magnifying glass above it cuz it attracts the heat...BIG TIME! I got severely burnt on the first day and suffered for the rest of the week. Wear sunscreen!!!!
Im going again 13th June with my mate, same apartments...half the price £200 all in..looking forward to it, obviously!

foxy fifi said:
going to ibiza on 29/08/03 im soooooo excited! Staying in the Orvay appartments. Anyone give me any tips on good places to go :p

Hi Foxy

Welcome to the Forum :D

If you go to the main Spotlight pages you can pick up loads of tips, but just ask away if you want to know something specific.

Hiya,

I've just getting back from Ibiza today 01/08/03 :cry: and i was staying at the Orvay Apartments and i've never had a better time in my life than there, i didnt want to come home. It was my first time abroad and it was the best time of my life. :D

Our rep who was with Escapades was called Jo Buckley she was really friendly, nice and on our wave length so the holiday was more enjoyable.

:lol:

HOPE YOU ENJOY IT.

im so glad to hear the appartments are nice and clean. Im not expecting much but as long as they are clean, i'll cope! :D

Back