orvay apartments, san antonio!

domford

orvay apartments, san antonio...has anybody stayed there?
reccommedations on closest best places eat/visit, etc

Thanks,
Dom

orvay apartments, san antonio...has anybody stayed there?
reccommedations on closest best places eat/visit, etc

Thanks,
Dom

Haven't stayed there but have been in it a few times. Decent apartments with pool on the roof.. your'e very close to the sunset strip so that's the best place to visit.. best places to eat there are Kanya, Mambo and Rey De Copas.

Kanya is the best place on the Sunset Strip to chill during the day and there is plenty of pre parties happening in all of those bars every night.

thanks very much for the reply, as it is my first time :) what are the prices like in these places? im going self catering for 2 weeks and if prices for food are expensive i'd rather take loads of noodle sachets and use the money wisely....ON ALCOHOL :)

thanks very much for the reply, as it is my first time :) what are the prices like in these places? im going self catering for 2 weeks and if prices for food are expensive i'd rather take loads of noodle sachets and use the money wisely....ON ALCOHOL :)

Yeah, if you want cheaper food then try the cafes / pubs in the west end - you are pretty central for everywhere staying in the Orvay.

Stayed in the Orvay before and enjoyed it. Our apartment had a large sitting room / diner area and a seperate bedroom which was cool. We had decent cooking facilities and the all important fridge!!!!

The pool area is small but the fact it is on the roof is cool as you get the sun all day and the close proximity to the Ibiza Rocks! hotel means there is a soundtrack during the day too!

Most places in San An / West end serve typical British fayre (everything with chips!) for around €6. In the bars expect to pay around €3 a pint of beer and €6 for a pint of vodka + mixer.

My money saving tips are in this post ;)

Love Ibiza! 8)

Stayed in the Orvay before and enjoyed it. Our apartment had a large sitting room / diner area and a seperate bedroom which was cool. We had decent cooking facilities and the all important fridge!!!!

The pool area is small but the fact it is on the roof is cool as you get the sun all day and the close proximity to the Ibiza Rocks! hotel means there is a soundtrack during the day too!

Most places in San An / West end serve typical British fayre (everything with chips!) for around €6. In the bars expect to pay around €3 a pint of beer and €6 for a pint of vodka + mixer.

My money saving tips are in this post ;)

Love Ibiza! 8)

im sure i will do just that, and thanks for the advice :)

Back