OpenLab presents OffBeat @ NUI 2023

Is it Ata from Frankfurt ?
Roman Flügel , too ?

And a lot of good names. This should be the lineup for one of the big Clubs.

Last edited:
Daniel Avery would have been nice. I take it there's no word on whether these events continue late into the season?

Daniel Avery would have been nice. I take it there's no word on whether these events continue late into the season?
Looks like they go on until 6th October. If you Google the venue another website has the full list.

I'm out in September and hope to get to the Erol Alkan night.

Looks like they go on until 6th October. If you Google the venue another website has the full list.

I'm out in September and hope to get to the Erol Alkan night.

Erol would be another good one, I'm sure!

Adam Pits, Manami for the Friday I'm in Ibiza. No idea who they are...

Erol would be another good one, I'm sure!

Not heard of them either.

I was looking for somewhere a bit different to go when I'm over. Been to all the main clubs on the island loads of times.

29th September? This is the date I am on the island also. Like you I haven’t heard of either of these two.
They have been offering guest list before 1am so it could be an opportunity to check out something new risk free.
As you mentioned Daniel Avery above its worth pointing out he plays at Cova Santa on the 29th for beat hotel!

29th September? This is the date I am on the island also. Like you I haven’t heard of either of these two.
They have been offering guest list before 1am so it could be an opportunity to check out something new risk free.
As you mentioned Daniel Avery above its worth pointing out he plays at Cova Santa on the 29th for beat hotel!

Amazing. Sofia Kourtesis on the same bill. I think I shall plan to go along to that! (Ticket bought. Early bird a bit of a steal TBH.)

Last edited:
Back