Opening Weekend - Spotlighter Reports?

lmao don't go to Ibiza, problem solved.

Also, classy posting this on a forum.....nerd.

Bit mean to name call no? Just because you're not in to drugs doesn't make you a nerd :rolleyes:

It's obviously not their scene so the abundance of it that they saw at this particular night was obviously not welcomed :idea:

he didint mean nerd to not using drugs, he meant it to post that **** here and im 100% with him. its people like him that makes the police close places like dc10.
why dont you leave ur stupid comment by yourself and go to mallorca.

i see his point though mate, when us non drug takers are in a club enjoying ourselves for the music itself, to be constantly asked to buy drugs from 1 min to the next can be quite irritating esp the ones who get arsy with you because u wont buy off them.

Yeah I don't do drugs either. Don't care if people do though, mind your own business. And if you get asked, not that hard to say no....def never was hassled for saying no. Either way, this is the last thing to complain about and all these posts should be deleted IMO, pointless.

I find it funny that a few years back there would have been loads of reviews from the "usuals", now there are hardly any reviews.

sign of the times and everyone getting "old" ??:)

With facebook, youtube and twitter.....reviews and forums in general have kinda taken a back seat. I've heard the reviews basically live as it was going down....heck, space had a live video feed of the party. Nothing like a proper full review though on here though. But from all accounts it sounds like this year will be busy as hell.....can't wait til the end of Sept. myself 8)

loved the Pure Pacha opening particularly 2Many Dj's who started my week off perfectly after a lovely meal in the restaurant, Pacha was rammed when we got into the club at about 3, the crowd happy and up for it with not too much pushing and shoving to get through the dancefloor (always think just how bad the layout around the main dancefloor is) Pete Tong played a really enjoyable set, we eventually left at 7 as had to pick a friend up from the airport at 2.

Space Opening was something to behold as it was my first experience of it.... enjoyed Fedd Le Grande's set, Steve Lawler, Carl Cox... the rest of the night was abit of a blur.... saw Andy Fletcher although beat a hasty retreat from the room when he dropped house of pain jump around which didn't seem to go with anything that had gone previously..... finished with John Digweed.... legs had gone after this and made for the door....

g\f and friend not up for DC10 on the Monday so again still havent made it there!

Tuesday we ended up at Space again... have to say first time seeing Ilario Alicante and really didnt enjoy his set and dont recall seeing him looking up to the crowd for their reaction once, thought his set was very self indulgent... so escaped the red box room? ....didnt even know this room existed... and don't know who the guys were playing in there but there were three of them behind the decks having a ball.... have nothing but admiration for them.... just seeing them buzzing behind the decks enjoying themselves was the perfect antidote to Mr insular playing on the terrace! Danced to them for a whle and headed back to the terrace to catch the brilliant Matthew Dear 8)8)

Wednesday we did Ibiza Rocks......mmmmm....wish we hadn't..... Wretch 32....one hit wonder! Plan B was alright.... the highlight of going was the human beatbox guy on before .....brilliant! ate at Pacha again met Eric Morillo in the restaurant what a really nice bloke... before going into the club found Chuckie's set had more than subtle hint of fromage about it.... Shawnee Taylor? was good and Morillo absolutely rocked it.... i've never a heard a track so heavy in bass that he played at one point it literally took the air out of you lol

Thursday we did Kehakuma saw Mihai Popoviciu who I was really impressed with followed by the brilliant Maya Jane Coles who I cannot wait to see again....saw the end of Maya and then had texts from a lad we met on the plane from Pacha saying to come over and see him on our way back to our hotel in Talamanca to say Goodbye before we came home the next day...talk about sublime to the ridiculous (in my humble opinion).... I sincerely believe in each to their own particularly where music is concerned however,,, we met our friend for a drink and to say our fairwells however at that time I'd of gladly sawn my ears off and ate them rather than hear anymore of Guetta who was in full swing robots en'all with half the club with their camera's trained towards him... lasted long enough to have a drink and say our goodbye's felt physically and mentally abused but it was busier than the Pure Pacha and Subliminal nights that we'd been to and loved so what do I know!

all in all a brilliant week!

I found it really anoying the amount of drugs that was beeing used at DC-10, I had like 10 guys asking me to buy, and I saw alot of people doing cocain, and something they mixed with tobacco..

**** drugs.

Are you annoyed about the tobacco or the something that was mixed with the tobacco?:confused:

I found it really anoying the amount of drugs that was beeing used at DC-10, I had like 10 guys asking me to buy, and I saw alot of people doing cocain, and something they mixed with tobacco..

**** drugs.

Did you have a beer in your hand at the time?

Back