Opening Weekend - Spotlighter Reports?

I found it really anoying the amount of drugs that was beeing used at DC-10, I had like 10 guys asking me to buy, and I saw alot of people doing cocain, and something they mixed with tobacco..

**** drugs.

I found it really anoying the amount of drugs that was beeing used at DC-10, I had like 10 guys asking me to buy, and I saw alot of people doing cocain, and something they mixed with tobacco..

**** drugs.

lmao don't go to Ibiza, problem solved.

Also, classy posting this on a forum.....nerd.

I find it funny that a few years back there would have been loads of reviews from the "usuals", now there are hardly any reviews.

sign of the times and everyone getting "old" ??:)

I find it funny that a few years back there would have been loads of reviews from the "usuals", now there are hardly any reviews.

sign of the times and everyone getting "old" ??:)

Aye, D J Biff posts rarely if at all these days. He always had his ear to the ground.

What happened to the Spotlight intern for the summer, would he/ she not cover the Space Opening?

Aye, D J Biff posts rarely if at all these days. He always had his ear to the ground.

What happened to the Spotlight intern for the summer, would he/ she not cover the Space Opening?

i'm afraid none of our yops was old enough to get in. we have them taking stock of our paper clips and staples as i write.

Back