Opening Space Questions

islander22

I havent been to space before. I didnt go last summer. I noticed that the passout does not apply to the Opening party...so does that mean once you are in you cannot leave? Or do you have to re pay to get back in. So any and all information with this would be really helpful.

I havent been to space before. I didnt go last summer. I noticed that the passout does not apply to the Opening party...so does that mean once you are in you cannot leave? Or do you have to re pay to get back in. So any and all information with this would be really helpful.

yes once you are in you cannot leave so you would have to repay to get back in.

i'm presuming, due to the massive numbers at last years opening, this is to avoid the problems that ocurred when large numbers of people left and were trying to get back in around midnight.

best to get there mid afternoon and stay as long as you can!

grego has it spot on.

there is no way to guarantee re-entry, so no passouts are given for the opening and closing parties

Question has it changed? I was there for the opening in 2005... I went inside Space at around 2pm...came out at 7pm to eat and change and came back at 8pm.

Question has it changed? I was there for the opening in 2005... I went inside Space at around 2pm...came out at 7pm to eat and change and came back at 8pm.

yes - they changed this in 2006 :confused: ,
i think because the party is too successful :twisted: - so many people wanted to go to the 2006 opening that there were problems with re-entry or even with entry with ticket bought in advance ...

now:
opening/closing: no passout

dates between opening and closing: passout

that is correct, there are no passouts, you do get a free drink for the space opening

Another proove that only one thing counts at Space: MONEY!
We do the opening party's AND closing for over 8 years now. Normally we enter around 8 in the morning, party on till 17:00, get a shower at home, pool dip, have some serious food and get back around 21:00.
Now we have to pay double for just one party... this sucks, this sucks hard!

Does anyone know if the free drink is a real free drink? I mean can you order a Vodka Redbull without paying extra to the voucher? Or does it mean just one drink like a coke, beer, etc.?

Another proove that only one thing counts at Space: MONEY!
We do the opening party's AND closing for over 8 years now. Normally we enter around 8 in the morning, party on till 17:00, get a shower at home, pool dip, have some serious food and get back around 21:00.
Now we have to pay double for just one party... this sucks, this sucks hard!

you're not seriously gonna pay twice, are you ??

vodka, whisky, gin, rum with normal mixer. no redbull mixer.

and just to address the sarcasm from MikeNel about the free drink. the drink costs 12 euros, so you are payin 38 euros for a 22 hour party with 7 arenas and cox, tenaglia, deep dish, digweed, lawler - for me that is the bargain of the bloody century!

i mean look at the prices for some of the other 6 hour nights!

:)

vodka, whisky, gin, rum with normal mixer. no redbull mixer.

and just to address the sarcasm from MikeNel about the free drink. the drink costs 12 euros, so you are payin 38 euros for a 22 hour party with 7 arenas and cox, tenaglia, deep dish, digweed, lawler - for me that is the bargain of the bloody century!

i mean look at the prices for some of the other 6 hour nights!

:)
I agree, the only thing missing is some good food... When we do 23 hour events, we provide all kind of food to our visitors. (income is 15 euro)
We will be on the guestlist and will be glad to pay the second time later on, no problem. But i know that a lot of people will not pay twice and stay in without a fresh shower and some good food... Will cause many accidents, count my words

tenaglia's now appeared on the lineup!!! get in!!
how do you find out who is on and when? i was at the opening a 2 years ago and there was no info at all!

...how do you find out who is on and when? i was at the opening a 2 years ago and there was no info at all!

allways annoying if a club doesn´t hang out timetables :spank:

space had billboards on the parkinglot with the timetable on it for their closingparty :idea: :D

68c08j7.jpg

5z2mz6d.jpg

even bambudda grove has a timetable :)
674z7v6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dangerous that people will collapse from exhaustion, dehydration for sure id think.Still going though cant wait

is there a danger that the we love space opening party could do away with passouts aswell as the general space opening? i'll be there on the 17th of june and would hate to have to do without a passout ...

is there a danger that the we love space opening party could do away with passouts aswell as the general space opening? i'll be there on the 17th of june and would hate to have to do without a passout ...
The only party's @ Space without passout are Space Opening & Space Closing...

Back