OPENING PARTYs 2004 ???

Hesekaja

Hello,

does anybody know, when the first partys starts in 2004?

Espeacially the Openings, in Space, Pacha, Amnesia, Privilege and El Divino??

THANx,

space is always the first one to open, it always was the first sunday
of JUNE, but in 2004 it will be opened in 30 may.

pacha is always open so there is not really a big opening party.

amnesia always opens one week after space (in a saturday)
and privilege one week after amnesia (saturday too).

but in 2003 amnesia opened the same day that privilege because
some reforms they were doing in the roof.

but these dates can always change, you'll have to wait until april
to know the exact dates.

USUALLY ITS BEST TO BE THERE AROUND THE 20TH and onwards, if you dont wanna miss out on the action. see the old calendar for hints.......

i dont agree with you ibiza-blondie , i mean, girlie, :lol: opening
partys are during the two first weeks after the openings of the
clubs, so its 3 weeks in total.
and thing that all the openings are not in the same week, so
from the opening of space until the opening of the welovesundays
there is one full week with all the clubs (including space) closed.

welllll according to the calender of 2003 and 2002 + the other years Ivé gone.....its has always been somewhere in the middle of June it really kicks in where each venue opens.......and the last week of June is usually the busiest.

Ibiza-girlie said:
USUALLY ITS BEST TO BE THERE AROUND THE 20TH and onwards, if you dont wanna miss out on the action. see the old calendar for hints.......

Based on previous experience Openings for things like Cream, Ministry etc will be w/c 14 June so if you want to catch them you're probably going to be a week too late.

I really am not looking for any peticular opening party´s I just wanna go see a few of them and just do "regular" nights whenever really....the calendar for ME personally isn´t that important. Its more of a hanging-out-with-friends-chilling-out-yet-still-partying-going-to-the-beach-and-watch-the-sunset kinda holiday rather that a party-24-7 one.....

Ibiza-girlie said:
I really am not looking for any peticular opening party´s I just wanna go see a few of them and just do "regular" nights whenever really....the calendar for ME personally isn´t that important. Its more of a hanging-out-with-friends-chilling-out-yet-still-partying-going-to-the-beach-and-watch-the-sunset kinda holiday rather that a party-24-7 one.....

The only one I'm bothered about is We Love Sundays opening, the rest I can give or take :D

me too definately. Im like: well whatever we feel like that night....but im not planning my holiday after what the calendar says.....

Ibiza-girlie said:
me too definately. Im like: well whatever we feel like that night....but im not planning my holiday after what the calendar says.....

Ditto, we love it in June so we just booked it, as long as it involves We Love Sundays Opening then the rest of the week will just come together :D

hehe well im just going to see what openingparty´s are like..then ill come back in the end of august or something like that!

You're right, but...

We don't want to go to every opening party. But we want to celebrate every night. And so it is important to know, when the clubs open. Pacha is open the whole year, but if it's the only club, ...

Now I guess you understand me, don't you??

Best wishes,

Holly G said:
Do we know the date of the We Love Sundays opening 2004 yet?

It's normally the 2nd to last Sunday in June so I'd say it's a pretty safe bet that it will be 20 June :D

Excellent, the wheels are in motion to get June sorted :p , but there's going to be about 12 of us so could be a nightmare getting everyone organised.

Back