opening party at Space

Robert69

Hi there,

I am looking for some party people to join me on 31 May 2009. And yes it would be great if there is a singel woman among to dance an chill out with. :):!:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there,

I am looking for some party people to join me on 31 May 2009. And yes it would be great if there is a singel woman among to dance an chill out with. :):!:

Single woman to dance and chill out with?

Id be surprised if any single ladies go for this chat up line mate...

Can't see the problem myself.

There are sleazes that pop on here offering free accomodation to 'friendly' girls, but this fella's saying he wants what loads of people do.

So if they meet up and get on, and indeed, get it on, all well and good and if not, ho cares.

There are sleazes that pop on here offering free accomodation to 'friendly' girls, but this fella's saying he wants what loads of people do.

So if they meet up and get on, and indeed, get it on, all well and good and if not, ho cares.

cannot fool me Senor Buckley

thats another of your aliases :lol:

cannot fool me Senor Buckley

thats another of your aliases :lol:

So Buckers is now an internet 'sleaze' with a sean Connery accent :lol:

Robert : The only type of girls that might reply will probably either be a moose, or give you a dose. I'd go solo and try and pull there mate ;)

So Buckers is now an internet 'sleaze' with a sean Connery accent :lol:

Robert : The only type of girls that might reply will probably either be a moose, or give you a dose. I'd go solo and try and pull there mate ;)

it was the Robert "69" user name bit i laughed at :lol:

what a replies! all worried guys. i am just finfing out what going on on this forum. thanks anyway. see you on ibiza.

Back