Opening Parties

venom

I can't believe how cheap the flights are to Ibiza if booked now!

So can anyone tell me with any certainty what week the Ministry@Pacha and the We Love Sundays @ Space opening parties are so I can book ahead?

venom said:
I can't believe how cheap the flights are to Ibiza if booked now!

So can anyone tell me with any certainty what week the Ministry@Pacha and the We Love Sundays @ Space opening parties are so I can book ahead?

No-one can say definite yet but I have been to last 2 We Love Sundays opening parties and they were around the second to last Sunday in June. This year I am assuming it is going to be Sunday 22nd which is ok for me as my flight is Friday 20th.

With re to Ministry @ Pacha, see in Clubs and Parties, Ministry aren't going to be at Friday nights @ Pacha this year so don't know what's going on with them, whether they're moving to different night @ Pacha, different club or not going out there at all for a season :(

venom said:
cheeky yes it is me!

Hello!
smilie_winki.gif

x

Basically I am going over in June and I was checking the line ups so I can plan a holiday around the best nights, they haven't been put up here yet so I thought why not post on ANOTHER website!... :lol:

What about you?... You planning a trip over this year :?:

Gucci wants a massive meet up over there....

I'm planning several! flights are so cheap now. Initially planning the beginning of the season June 24th - 1st July which should encompass most of the opening parties, failing that I'll just go in the first week of July.

Then I'm going ot give it a rest and go back in the first week of September and then again near the end fo Septmeber for the closing do's.

I would like to squeeze another weekend in there somewhere but currently can't find the funds to do so. If I can get some decent work I may go out there for longer.

We should be out there around the same time (End of june) so how do you fancy a meet up? Put a name to a face etc! :?: :?:

I went to the Cream and Tonic opening parties last year, Cream was brilliant but didn't think too much of the Tonic one seemed a bit empty!!

Biggest regret of Ibiza last year was not going to We love Sundays @ Space even though I had 2 Sundays to choose from on my holiday! Can't remember why, just didn't get round to it!! Definately going this year though, the terrace there is amazing was on it during the Tonic after party in the daytime, hot but wonderfully chilled! Great hangover cure it was too :lol: ;)

Normally we go in the first week of June for the opening of Space itself, but this year we wanted to go to the opening of Subliminal and poss Misery of Sound at Pacha. Now these are both normally 3rd week of June. do people think that this will be the case again?
Apparently MoS is now going to be on Thursday nights, and Pacha 30th Birthday on fridays. However, hate Pete Tong, so v. unsure about all that.
Never mind - can't wait to go back; have been booking the villa today. Only 6 months to go

In truth Absinthe, the only time ive ever heard tongy be anything but dull and morose and boring was at Pacha. Don't write the night off because of him. He is, obviously, a compete tosser but was grrrrrrrrreat the night i saw him there. Plus, if you appreciate really good quality mixing, the man can sure cut it.
Plus, don't forget, Pacha is Pacha.

Back