Oops!!

Everyone I work with has WORK in big letters before their name, and three 7's in front of their number.

Just in case.

I actually think the "BOSS" and "adding random numbers in front of ..." tip came from you a while back, to stop me making mistakes like that again, because of another incident involving Bora Bora which we wont go into at this time....

.... christ I am surprised I've still got a job really...... :oops::oops::oops::oops:

I am worse with texts - one year I was texting Gingerfreak about coming up to Newcastle for my 40th - I spent the night in a spangled state texting texting texting him culminating in my last text of "will you answer my f******g texts you ginger b******d you!! - I am bolloxed and need entertaining and want to know if you are coming up to Ncle for some "Puppy frolics"

Next day I got up and found a text from him saying "Hi what's the plans for your birthday?" I looked in my sent box and had been texting the Snr Partner I work for who has the same name as Ginge instead.... I had to send a text to the Partner explaining that he "may have inadvertenly received some texts the previous evening accidentally who were meant for my friend" :oops::oops::oops:

Oh My God - I was convinced I was gonna get sacked the next day.......

nearly 3 years down the line and we still havent mentioned the "texting incident" been promoted 3 times now and I am convinced that they dont care what you get up to as long as you do a bloody excellent job whilst at work

Still, it was a heart stopping moment......

I have now added the word "BOSS" in front of all their names now for future f**k ups.....

You must seem like a right laugh though compared to some of the boring people you get in offices, :lol:

Everyone I work with has WORK in big letters before their name, and three 7's in front of their number.

Just in case.

Just added my boss to my phone address book as Jayne, maybe I should put BOSS Jayne first..................

Oh dear i know how you feel man except mine was a text message about 8 years ago i thought i was sending to my mate about how i shagged this bird and how much of a filthy bitch she was in the bed (i won't go into graphic details on here but i did in the text) and i sent it to HER INSTEAD of him:spank::oops::lol: i was mortified,she texted back with a barrage of insults and told me never to contact her again, gutted she was a decent sort as well :cry::lol:

My friend did this.

She is totally hung up on this guy (we call him druggie weirdo :lol:) but she told me how when they first "got together" she was very very impressed so to speak so she was on the way home after the sordid affair and decided to text her mate telling her all about him, she actually text her friend to say how big a certain part of his body was and how she was really really impressed.

She sent it to him instead of her. :p

she actually text her friend to say how big a certain part of his body was and how she was really really impressed.

Yes, but you have to understand. In most cases, this kind of flattery, even if unintentional, will only endear her to him more!

My friend did this.

She is totally hung up on this guy (we call him druggie weirdo :lol:) but she told me how when they first "got together" she was very very impressed so to speak so she was on the way home after the sordid affair and decided to text her mate telling her all about him, she actually text her friend to say how big a certain part of his body was and how she was really really impressed.

haha nice one, the guy must have been well impressed:lol: id imagine she was mortified though, i actually met that bird i was talking about in town a few months back, i said hello and she actually said hello but didn't stop, was gonna suggest going for a drink to clear the air and for old times sake:twisted::lol:;)

Yes, but you have to understand. In most cases, this kind of flattery, even if unintentional, will only endear her to him more!

I dont think it did though, he was apparantly quite embarassed (so she said)

I think it was more the case he didnt want her thinking there was more to it then it was had something to do with the fact he wasnt too impressed.

Back