Only on DSI....

aye, im just saying, if i was a convicted rapist or a peeping tom and you called me a paedophile on an internet message board read by thousands of people, i'd take you to court and take all your money!!!

and if i removed your testicles with a rusty, yet razor sharp scythe in front of no-one?

I am not defending this guy in any shape of form if he knew his lass was 15 and it does look slightly suspicious that he runs under 18 clubs but on a related note, these days there is a very faint line between a 15 year old looking like a 15 year old or looking like an adult.

My nieces (I am talking 13/15 year olds here) scare the **** out of me when I see them all dolled up.... they are walking jail bait, they go out to clubs/bars the same as over 18's they never get asked their age and are confident enought to pull 25 year olds no problem.

I think for guys these days on the pull, its a minefield - on one hand you have gorgeous fit young girls giving off signals and looking like a footie WAG wannabe, all false tan and push up bras, but at the end of the day, they're still kids.... but they arent going to let you know they're under age....

I sometimes think that the blokes can get a rough deal when all of a sudden they get pulled for misbehaving with an under age lass.....:?:?:confused:

I agree with this point very much, all around where I live is young girls (one being my next door neighbour) the age of 14 and 15 and look so much younger. I saw her going to school the other day and no lie she could have been 20 (minus the uniform of course) and then I had a candidate come in the other day who could have been my age just by her attitude and the way she was dressed....I was horrified to see her date of birth made her 16 :eek: :eek: :eek:

OK, no one's answering my question here. Anyone know how old this guy was when he took the photos of his girlfriend that got him busted?

OK, no one's answering my question here. Anyone know how old this guy was when he took the photos of his girlfriend that got him busted?

Doesn't say anywhere Morbs. The article pegs him at 26 now but doesn't say how long ago all this happened.

Doesn't say anywhere Morbs. The article pegs him at 26 now but doesn't say how long ago all this happened.
OK. I was just thinking, how harsh would that be if an 18 year old guy took pictures of his girlfriend 2 years and a week his junior, and then got labeled a sex offender for the rest of his life.

Not defending the guy or anything, nor condemning him. I don't know enough about him to judge... and I doubt that most of the people who weighed in on DSI do either.

OK. I was just thinking, how harsh would that be if an 18 year old guy took pictures of his girlfriend 2 years and a week his junior, and then got labeled a sex offender for the rest of his life.

Not defending the guy or anything, nor condemning him. I don't know enough about him to judge... and I doubt that most of the people who weighed in on DSI do either.

agree johnny, by "good ole us'ofa" standards she should also be his sister eh??

agree johnny, by "good ole us'ofa" standards she should also be his sister eh??

Not cool jjinit, I know you have a little girl and a subject like this is gonna hit home to people with kids and quite rightly so, but that's a little bit below the belt dont you think..... :?:?

Not cool jjinit, I know you have a little girl and a subject like this is gonna hit home to people with kids and quite rightly so, but that's a little bit below the belt dont you think..... :?:?

PL: not sure how I have stepped outta line here?? you might need to elaborate :confused:

Johnny: are you saying the US is "very wrong" :lol:

And no I dont think its bad for an 18yr old bloke to date a 16yr old girl, or the otherway round (of course as long as they aren't related ;))

Then what the hell was your point?!

(or was it just a random low blow at the US of A, in which case, piss off! :lol: ;))

has birmingham moved on from funky house yet? i imagine its all dirty filthy skanky electro these days?

Then what the hell was your point?!

(or was it just a random low blow at the US of A, in which case, piss off! :lol: ;))

probably the latter..........piss off yourself!!
Im sure Romans helicopter could do with a clean!! ;)

Not all americans chow.......Im sure some of them aren't :lol:

has birmingham moved on from funky house yet? i imagine its all dirty filthy skanky electro these days?

from looking at said 'isheorisntheanonce?''s website (TG promotions) happy hardcore would appear to be the order of the day.

frankly, I am not sure which is the worst crime.

Back