Only on DSI....

beejesus...

makes the first spotlight wars seem like a dispute over who left the rancid sarnie in the fridge sarah and sue style...

Last edited by a moderator:
What the f?ck?????????????????

This is unreal?

I wonder how many people are reading each and every page of this??

Do these people bump into each other on ights out cus its very different from the clubbing forums i used to use back in the day!

Any they have profile pics of each other on?:spank:

I gave up reading after page 2 - I got the gist of the story, but the DSI layout detracts from the point in discussion... is awful to read and makes my brain hurt after a couple of minutes -

I gave up reading after page 2 - I got the gist of the story, but the DSI layout detracts from the point in discussion... is awful to read and makes my brain hurt after a couple of minutes -

Its when they quote each other its all like faint and you cant quite read it :confused:

I think people ought to be more careful about what they do and say online. As far as i can tell from the thread, the boy got done for taking a topless photo of his 15 year old bird (7 days shy of being 16 or something) who reported him for it, and hes been stuck on the creeps register for his troubles. He also puts on under 18s events which is pretty shady. However, some of the stuff being put down in black and white on that thread is pretty ludicrous considering he could have a legal comeback against anyone who defames him (which is basically saying something about someone which isn't true to the detriment of their character). Now his reputation is in tatters already what has he got to lose with taking anyone who utters anything untrue to court?

DSI is for gimps.

I think people ought to be more careful about what they do and say online. As far as i can tell from the thread, the boy got done for taking a topless photo of his 15 year old bird (7 days shy of being 16 or something) who reported him for it, and hes been stuck on the creeps register for his troubles. He also puts on under 18s events which is pretty shady. However, some of the stuff being put down in black and white on that thread is pretty ludicrous considering he could have a legal comeback against anyone who defames him (which is basically saying something about someone which isn't true to the detriment of their character). Now his reputation is in tatters already what has he got to lose with taking anyone who utters anything untrue to court?

DSI is for gimps.

Oh my lord!!! :eek:

That's about the size of it FF. Have to say that a 26 year old man, running u-18 events taking nude photos of his 15 yr gf is very wrong. He's moved to Birmingham from Wales and continued to advertise youth events despite being on the Sex Offenders Register.

The bloke who told the Birmingham papers and posted the thread on DSI clearly just wants to cause him as much damage as possible.

But, if I had a 15 year old daughter in that area, would I want to know he was there? Simply no doubt.

Blessed ethel!

DSI always seemed like to much hard work & full of people, how can I say it (typing in a forum) a bit to into the whole internet forum thing.

The irony. Now, obviously sex with kids is bad. We all agree on this.

However, I bet the same people up in moral outrage about someone just shy of 16 having a pic taken of them, are beating one off to 'just 16, lisa from skemersdale' on the page 3.

Physically and emotionally no difference in the few days. Yet he is a pervert & they are 'being blokes'.

To underline, my point is not that pics of kids are good, but putting kids on Pge 3, then pontificating is as damaging, yet also hideously hypocritical.

Wheres Chris Morris when I need him?

tis all very wrong, and i suspect they wouldnt be kicking up a stink if he waited those 7 days... or would they have... who knows.

Blessed ethel!

DSI always seemed like to much hard work & full of people, how can I say it (typing in a forum) a bit to into the whole internet forum thing.

The irony. Now, obviously sex with kids is bad. We all agree on this.

However, I bet the same people up in moral outrage about someone just shy of 16 having a pic taken of them, are beating one off to 'just 16, lisa from skemersdale' on the page 3.

Physically and emotionally no difference in the few days. Yet he is a pervert & they are 'being blokes'.

To underline, my point is not that pics of kids are good, but putting kids on Pge 3, then pontificating is as damaging, yet also hideously hypocritical.

Wheres Chris Morris when I need him?

thats just NONCESENSE :lol:

As far as i can tell from the thread, the boy got done for taking a topless photo of his 15 year old bird (7 days shy of being 16 or something) who reported him for it
I didn't get too far through the DSI thread (only a page or two) but is there any mention as to when this "sex offence" occurred?

If it happened when he was 16-18 and she was almost 16, that's one thing... and I'd find it hard to condemn the guy. If he was 25 and had a 15 year old girlfriend then there are issues :confused:

I am not defending this guy in any shape of form if he knew his lass was 15 and it does look slightly suspicious that he runs under 18 clubs but on a related note, these days there is a very faint line between a 15 year old looking like a 15 year old or looking like an adult.

My nieces (I am talking 13/15 year olds here) scare the **** out of me when I see them all dolled up.... they are walking jail bait, they go out to clubs/bars the same as over 18's they never get asked their age and are confident enought to pull 25 year olds no problem.

I think for guys these days on the pull, its a minefield - on one hand you have gorgeous fit young girls giving off signals and looking like a footie WAG wannabe, all false tan and push up bras, but at the end of the day, they're still kids.... but they arent going to let you know they're under age....

I sometimes think that the blokes can get a rough deal when all of a sudden they get pulled for misbehaving with an under age lass.....:?:?:confused:

nah to be fair he sounds like a massive creep, but still, being on the sex offenders register and being a paedophile are two completely seperate things. my point is, unless those people who are logging in and putting down in black and white that he is a paedo actually have proof that he is a paedo, then they are on some pretty shaky ground legally.

nah to be fair he sounds like a massive creep, but still, being on the sex offenders register and being a paedophile are two completely seperate things. my point is, unless those people who are logging in and putting down in black and white that he is a paedo actually have proof that he is a paedo, then they are on some pretty shaky ground legally.

nether the less................if he was living in my street I would want to know.......ian huntley was not a peadophile, he had a record for being a bit rough with women.....but he seemed to make the transition easily enough!!

Read all that on DSI yesterday and I actually feel sorry for the lad. Ok yes he made a mistake and it does look dodgy him working with under 18s...

BUT...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1461834.ece

then there is a story like that where it is accepted..... Surely that teacher was seeing her when she was 15 or younger - says they plan to wed :!: So it's ok for a 50 year old teacher to date a 16 year old but if she is like a few days away from being 16 that's it you're a kiddy fidler...

Makes no sense what-so-ever to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
nether the less................if he was living in my street I would want to know.......ian huntley was not a peadophile, he had a record for being a bit rough with women.....but he seemed to make the transition easily enough!!

aye, im just saying, if i was a convicted rapist or a peeping tom and you called me a paedophile on an internet message board read by thousands of people, i'd take you to court and take all your money!!!

Back