Online Dating.....UGH.

missflorida

Seriously....if you have a picture of you with your shirt off as your main pic and are taking the picture from your camera phone while standing in front of the mirror.....you are a douchebag! And I will not write you back!

Thanks, just had to get that out there.

Seriously....if you have a picture of you with your shirt off as your main pic and are taking the picture from your camera phone while standing in front of the mirror.....you are not a douchebag! And girls... I will write back!

:applause

Seriously....if you have a picture of you with your shirt off as your main pic and are taking the picture from your camera phone while standing in front of the mirror.....you are a douchebag! And I will not write you back!

You should be thankful they bothered to send you a full body pic rather than just a gruesome close-up of a big, glistening erection.

I thought that was par for the course in the online dating game.

Which may explain why I am still single

I tried online dating for 3.233333333333 weeks nearly 2 years ago.

It was terrible. I went on 4 'dates'

And yes, a lot of guys have a photo of them with their shirt off and standing in front of their car/ truck.

The best message I got was

"
Hi, Please don't think I'm a looser (yes, just like that! :lol:)

My hobbies are window shopping with a cute girl, cuddling and teddy bears!!!

But if you're going to mess with my head and play mind games and create drama and want to use me and abuse me like all the other bitches in this world then move on to the next profile and break some other guy's heart!"

I thought it was fatphilb's job to do this but in his absence I shall step in...

...please post a picture of yourself for us. It could be like Spotlight Dating.

But if you're going to mess with my head and play mind games and create drama and want to use me and abuse me like all the other bitches in this world then move on to the next profile and break some other guy's heart!"

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

For some reason I am reminded of this!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fkb9DJVonk

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought it was fatphilb's job to do this but in his absence I shall step in...

...please post a picture of yourself for us. It could be like Spotlight Dating.

I would post something like, "Are the boys going to provide c0ck shots as well?" but that would be inappropriate...

I tried online dating for 3.233333333333 weeks nearly 2 years ago.

It was terrible. I went on 4 'dates'

And yes, a lot of guys have a photo of them with their shirt off and standing in front of their car/ truck.

The best message I got was

"

I was wondering why you never wrote back ;) no I kid I kid. ... But I've seen so many chicks come to me to tell me these herendous tales of interenet dating and the majority of them end with guys like that.

Its as tho every guy on the net is trying to pass himself off as tough yet sensitive.
Also the whole "Oh you know. I'mmmm not hot or nothinggg butttt, heressss a photo" and then shirts off and ****. Chicks are the same.

Everyone wants to be a little bit good, a little bit bad. ****ing well balanced ****ers.

I had a guy friend who went in for all that ****. It was ****ing hilarious. Especially to see him interact with women in real life. Because in real life they get excited and say "Ok now I gotta be all that I typed that I was" and try ridiculously hard and **** it all up and its like when you watch a movie and you can see the shoot down and embarassment about to happen and you REALLY dont want it to happen but you know its gonna so you try not to watch but you watch anyway and it rips out your heart but makes you piss yourself laughing at the same time. I love it :D

Back