one week in heaven

E

emmo1210

hi.havent been to ibiza before, tryin to get for the last couple pf years, finally headin out this year. goin out on september the 13th for a week an want to get the absolute most out of the week a was thinkin of somethin a little like this
saturday - el divino,head kandi
sunday - eden,judgement sundays
monday - amnesia,cocoon closing party
tuesday - pacha, underwater
wednesday -space
thursday - amnesia,cream closing party

jus wonderin wot some of you ibiza regulars think of that, think it could be improved on? am i missin anywere unmissable. :D cheers

is judgement sunday not supposed to be one a the best nights on the island, closin party too? might check DC10 out. as for the sleep...wise up ;) .cheer for your help mate

emmo1210 said:
is judgement sunday not supposed to be one a the best nights on the island, closin party too? might check DC10 out. as for the sleep...wise up ;) .cheer for your help mate

Judgement Sunday is cack.

not as big jj fan i take it.well im not his number one either but i do rate eddy halliwell highly...scratch master

Why not do Sundays st space in the morning then sleep then off to Judgement Sundays at Eden!!!??

why didnt i think a that.takes a women :) nice one! does space still cost 35€ even going in durin the day

Yeah unfortunatly it usually does cost the same, i would advise not to go in before 10:00am as you dont get the writband which lets you out and back in once (nice to pop over to Bora Bora) :D

Went to Judgement last year and stayed in the fuky room all night.

Was pretty good - especially when the Jules came in late on to play a funky set and a live saxophone accompanied him. 8)

woah! i didnt realize u could do the clubs in the day as well!! madness... :confused: :D

Back