One more time .... 22-25 October 2018

yep great report/pix - such a shame I'm a lousy swimmer (always had breathing issues) or I'd consider diving

I'm a shocking swimmer too can't regulate my breathing especially with front crawl. No breathing issues with a snorkel though just relax and breathe normally ;). Having fins makes all the difference, you swim with your legs not your arms mostly and if you get tired just turn to face the sky and go backwards for a bit. Long fins like those take a bit of conditioning, you'll really feel it the next day, but normal or mid-length ones to start are very easy with a bit of practice. Don't be deterred just take it one step at a time and it'll be like second nature in no time :).

I loved reading this review - I could almost feel the warmth in some of those photos with it being so cold here :lol:

Cant believe i missed this. Cracking review @kimajy as always. These short hops filled to the brim are an inspiration. Be the first time in 20 years i wont be on the island this year with Australia booked but reviews like this will ease the pain. Tip of the hat Sir..?

Back