One for the girls- Handbags??

kitkat

Right, this is probably a really stupid question but do you bother taking a handbag out with you when in Ibiza?
I'm just asking coz I don't know whether it will annoy me if I take one (I mean a small one btw). I will need to take out purse, lip gloss, etc, so maybe I could just put them in bf's pockets?
Really daft question I know :oops:
Thanx xx

i didnt take a handbag and had to give money,make up etc for bf to carry all the time and it was abit annoying really
so id take a little handbag, just in case :)

if you need to ask something kit ask away!!!

handbags and me are a big FAT no no no no way

i usually take my cig packet and thats it, the money goes in the bag of that and thats it, or i might have a pocket or too to put some small things in

another option, a bloke your with or going out with they always have pockets ;)

or if you u really want and need one i suggest a mini ruck sack you know one of those tiny ones that lie flat on your bag

but something hanging on your shoulder is no way will be way too annoying

IMO anyways :D :lol:

BF's pockets are good but what about a little wrist purse? One of them that fasten with velcro and have a zip across the front.

Handbag - no - you know it wil just get in the way and you'll wish you hadn't bought it.

I know this topic is for the girls but when I am in Ibiza I always take a napkin out with me and a small gentleman's comb.

On a really hectic night I will take a small sewing kit in case I have buttons come off or accidently rip the seams of my trousers.

comin' at ya said:
I know this topic is for the girls but when I am in Ibiza I always take a napkin out with me and a small gentleman's comb.

On a really hectic night I will take a small sewing kit in case I have buttons come off or accidently rip the seams of my trousers.

PMSL :lol: :lol: :lol:

haha cheers!

I am one of those people who always takes "just in case" stuff, like 5 different things to put on my lips!
I can just see my bf getting annoyed with me asking for things out of his pockets every two mins, maybe I will take a very small handbag, I am addicted to them!

yeah im a "just incaser" too ;)
and yeah he did get annoyed with me asking for money etc all the time :rolleyes:

i never take a handbag with me when i go out in ibiza or at home, just feel that it gets in the way of me dancing and would rather not having to look after something (i lose things quite a lot!!!)

all i take out with me is my lip gloss which i put in my b/fs pockets or my own if i have any

keep it simple!!!

Congrats!

I made it yesterday! You just get carried away and before you realise it we will be senior head honchos telling people off and generally being dictatorial ;) :lol:

I hate it when girls bump into you with their handbag when their dancing.

Why do they need one anyway? Fags and money fits in your pockets and it's usually so sweaty that make-up will just slide off your face.

I did once see a girl produce a huge pair of curling tongs from her bag in a club loo. Why?

Mrs Rustywoo always takes one of those velcro wrist things BoardGrllll uses. Asking your bf to carry stuff is sooooooo bad manners.

I tend to wear cargo pants with loadsa pockets. Spend half the night rummaging around in them for stuff.

Alternatively ladies, place your bag on the ground in front of you as a convenient 'space saver'

none of the clothes I will be wearing to go out in will have pockets so the bf will just have to have my stuff, even if he doesn't like it!! Some people do go ott with stuff they put in their handbag though, one of my mates takes virtually her whole make up bag everywhere she goes!

I took a nice little backpack .. dead small kipling one .. would NEVER have thought of doing that back here, have made a "clubbing purse" that fits on the waist of whatever I'm wearing and fits lipsyl and comb and money and bits ... ( perhaps I should market that? )

Anyways .. the backpack was so good i will take one with me in future ...

Back