On a much needed lighter note... X

hauskitten

No longer active
factor!

Who is watching it and a)who do you think is going to win b) who do you want to win?

P.S Save your fingertips if your reply is going to be who watches that sh** because then everyone will know that you watch it and you're ashamed :lol:

[insert comedy response which suggests casual racism on my part]*

*future viewers of this thread should find the Bruce Forsyth thread for context

Finally something worth discussing! :lol:

Well....

I hate:

Jon and Edward (annoying and put there purely for entertainment)
Jamie Afro (talentless pub singer, anyone could do what he is doing)
Lucie Jones (wet blanket, far too smiley for my liking)
Ricky Loney (what a pile of sh1te. Crap voice, ugly, trying to do the Jazz thing and FAILING!)
Lloyd whatshisface (looks cute but had the voice of a howling dog)

I love:

Miss Frank (definitely a niche in the market for these)
Danyl (FIT!!! And good voice. Who cares whether he likes boys or girls!)
Joe (sooooo cute and what a voice!)

The others I don't really give a hoot about.

I don't usually watch such stage managed commercial tripe, especially anything with Louis Walsh's name connected to it. He was the man who created the mutant virus of Boyzone before infecting the planet with his other contagious disease, Westlife.

But I did catch Danyl Johnsons performance of The Beatles I Get By With a little help from my friends and he seems very talented. Plus he ticks all the right box's as a potential winner.

When is the Final?

Stacey from Dagenham.... 8)

Sometimes, I do wonder if she actually knows whats going on, but has a cracking voice.

Stacey from Dagenham.... 8)

Sometimes, I do wonder if she actually knows whats going on, but has a cracking voice.

Ooh yes I like her too. I do hope she's not really as dumb as she's making out and is playing up to the cameras :eek:

Stacey and Olly - and they are both from Essex so of course I am supporting them :lol:

Hate the twins, hate Rikki (didnt he get the message the other 3 times he nearly got through to X Factor but didnt?)

Not sure about that Rachel thought she was s**t last night - think she had been hyped up a bit.

I also find Lucie boring - sing something other then a ballad goddamit!

Ooh yes I like her too. I do hope she's not really as dumb as she's making out and is playing up to the cameras :eek:

i fear she is a bit vacant upstairs.

anyway, can someone tell Olly that wearing head to toe Fred Perry is NOT a good look.

I like Stacey and the comment Robbie made "Stacey, every home should have one" was class :D I want Miss Frank to win though love their voices and the latino rapping, I haven't heard Lloyd sing yet a sI missed it but he lives around the corner so must support him :D

can someone tell Olly that wearing head to toe Fred Perry is NOT a good look.

as opposed to wearing a lampshade as a skirt? Or palm leaves on your privates? You do realise that they get styled and Olly's mentor is Simon (with the help of Sinitta).. I think he had a lucky escape :lol:

Cheryl Cole is performing next week, how on earth will she pull that off... remember last time :oops: her voice couldn't even be edited to sound good on her record. I suppose when your that beautiful it really doesn't matter, but she shouldn't sing end of, her voice is worthy of Simon's most scathing remarks at the best of times

stacey for me too..

plus that bloke in the boys section.. not the young one, or the scottish one, but the other one..

as opposed to wearing a lampshade as a skirt? Or palm leaves on your privates? You do realise that they get styled and Olly's mentor is Simon (with the help of Sinitta).. I think he had a lucky escape :lol:

please refer to my link on the Gately Thread, and realise that Louis Walsh's 1st attempts at styling any new 'band' are usually pretty pish.

Cheryl Cole is performing next week, how on earth will she pull that off... remember last time :oops: her voice couldn't even be edited to sound good on her record. I suppose when your that beautiful it really doesn't matter, but she shouldn't sing end of, her voice is worthy of Simon's most scathing remarks at the best of times

You seen her video?
She doesnt seem to know what she is doing...and whats the brap brap chav hand thing about at the end? Cringe.com :lol:

Back