Older ibiza workers?

xxkellyibzxx

Hey!

I want to work in Ibiza but am 31 this year - sounds like a silly question but do employers look more towards younger people applying for their jobs? I used to be a holiday rep and want to work abroad again and would love it to be in Ibiza, but im aware I would be older than alot of people working there!

it's probably the other way around in a lot of cases. depends on the job too obviously but as there is a massive rate of 20 year olds who come, get a job, burn out and spend their money, leaving said employer in the lurch, being a bit older isn't a bad thing.

even if you were planning on having a good time, you'd probably have a bit more sense/commitment and therefore be a better employee.

aside from the many people 30+ who still do seasons, last year i met loads of people 25-35 who were trying ibiza or seeing how the summer went, etc.

go for it, your age isn't an issue here.

thats brilliant grego thanks - yeah i definately want to go to have a good time but on the other hand, ive been there, done that so wont be piss taking like i did when i was repping ten years ago ha ha!

Hey!

I want to work in Ibiza but am 31 this year - sounds like a silly question but do employers look more towards younger people applying for their jobs? I used to be a holiday rep and want to work abroad again and would love it to be in Ibiza, but im aware I would be older than alot of people working there!

please have a look at are promoters wanted advert on this site, we actively look for a balanced team regarding ages and would be happy to hear from anyone in there thirties.

http://www.spotlight-forums.com/showthread.php?t=66017

I did my first (and only) season at 32 in 2006. I didn't intend to work and still ended up with three jobs.

PR kids need managing for a starter and I'd trust someone older much more than a 21 year old.

oldest?

Hi im 55 and wondering if there could be work in the balearics.
I was hoping to do temporary tattoos, including the uv tats, in either glitter or ink.

do you think im a bit of a dinosaur? One plus is i very rarely drink...

Hi,

I am 29 years old, have just finished uni and coming over on the 15th. If anyone wants to meet up that would be great. I know there will be a lot of younger
people coming out to work but I also think employers will appreciate someone
with experience also!!

Back