Old Tickets and Flyers

• QUOTE="craig72, post: 967504, member: 19331"]These are all London flyers from early 90s.. all my ibiza flyers are at my own house..I have lots of the same ones I can part with for no cost:) they might be a bit ripped and creased..like Rye :oops:[/QUOTE]
ha ha , now now @craig72 :eek:

These are all London flyers from early 90s.. all my ibiza flyers are at my own house..I have lots of the same ones I can part with for no cost:) they might be a bit ripped and creased..like Rye :oops:
Who's that Rye ?? At San Antonio everybody are ripped and creased ???o_O:confused:
Craig i don't want to bother you , when you 'll be ready for a trade tell me.. At least i could pay the shipping..

Last edited:
Hola Amigos , who's got any ibiza flyers for selling ??? i'm intersted. Contact me with a private message .. Gracias

Hi, does someone have an e-mail or contact info for Bugs user, who had the posters from his parents?

Some crackers in here. A few that I was actually at, especially the 'We Love..' and Meganite ones.

I used to have a poster of my favourite flyer, was a Cream one from the first year I went to Ibiza- Think it was 1997 as a raw 17 year old. Was a sketch of loads of people on the beach, looky looky men milling about etc - was yellow and wite with black line drawings - Anyone got that one?

Back