Old Tickets and Flyers

Never could understand why Saturday was the big clubbing night in the UK, it made any effort to work on Monday pointless. And then the pain of `Black Tuesday`...

For sake of history some older 80's posters (Pacha, Amnesia) I found back from my archives .. will post some more from ku a bit later :) ..

ps: not sure if its the right post as its for ticket, flyers. Let me know if there is a better thread for it.

9181e9aa-fc0a-4e72-a326-ecd002a917b0 - Copy.jpg 28ac7c5a-a3db-4540-97a1-880e529970cc.jpg 92dedd7d-3a58-4a86-9aa3-5db486e40eaf.jpg

Last edited:
We blagged guest list off David Holmes the week before in Dublin,said we'll be in London next week. He put us on list for club uk 1993 might have been his first gig:confused:. Should have seen his face when we rocked up completely Chinned on pink new yorkers..:eek:

Where to start.. Pink NY’s ClubUk, Final Frontier

Sometimes I think about the prehistoric times in IBZ. If you see the DJs Names : 90 % of them are forgotten ( except for people who were around this times ). In most cases , you dont have more than 10 good Years .Exceptions like Sven or Guetta or Cox or someone else are just ... exceptions. I would do the same as most of them : Play commercial stuff , do what the majority wants and grab all the money you can. Is this a solution ? Maybe this is just not the solution because you are just any DJ without brand recocnition ? There must be a reason that some of them are around after all this years , some are not. What did they better than the others ?

Last edited:
@craig72 Agree looks like at that time the party itself mattered more than dj's ... Can't speak about the parties content but overall promo designs were great at that time .. I really like those made for Ku ...

less interesting ones from my perspective but still some bits of ibiza's history :) 2 are not directly clubbing related if there is another thread somewhere else I would be happy to move them if needed.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

Did you buy them from some collector? Or pick them up on visits.. mine are alll early 90s ripped,taped and creased or rolled up.. each tells a story though..:)

Back