Old School?

magnet

Me and a friend are going over to Ibiza this year. We went last year and loved it but found some of the music a bit dull and repetitive especially Pete Tong at Eden. We were old school cheesy quavers back in the day and while I appreciate things have moved on and we're not gonna find any happy hardcore nights can anyone recommend a night that plays more uplifting less trancy tunes please?

Just stay out of San Antonio! ;)

Avoid English nights and go for anything that's German, local to the island or American (in that order). :D

Cocoon for starters.

retro

Me and a friend are going over to Ibiza this year. We went last year and loved it but found some of the music a bit dull and repetitive especially Pete Tong at Eden. We were old school cheesy quavers back in the day and while I appreciate things have moved on and we're not gonna find any happy hardcore nights can anyone recommend a night that plays more uplifting less trancy tunes please?
look out for paul taylor think he's at pacha again this yr he's the king of retro if you like ur oldskool tunes you'll like him

Back