ol´dirty bastard dead

Ibiza-girlie

why do all rappers die early? apparently he suffere a heart attack from the drug abuse he has had for the last century. the man had(check it out!) 13 kids!

theres been no autopsy carried out as yet, cause of death is unknown but as usual IG you seem to feel the need to put it down to drugs, what a suprise.

the coroner here hasn't determined what killed him, how do you know already? :eek: . The guy was truly a character..

vdubjb said:
the coroner here hasn't determined what killed him, how do you know already? :eek: . The guy was truly a character..

Whilst I appreciate the guy may have been a good rapper (Got Ya Money, and his bit on Mariah Carey - Fantasy are probably the only two things which spring to mind)

BUT

I have absolutely No time whatsoever for the scum (and yes, I do mean the word) who run their careers on being bad ass drug takers.

Let's look at ODB. 13 kids, and he used to run around saying what a gun-toting, crack-smoking ho-playing badass.

And kids DO look up at these people. And I for one think it's shit.

And don't even get me started on the hypocritical two-faced twunt that is Eminem...

I feel so bad for the 13 children who will never have a father now. About ODB, I wanted him to stop rapping (Actually, I want ALL rappers to stop rapping!) but not this way...

remember when he broke out of jail and joined the wu tang on stage at a concert and got arrested the same night :lol:

Back