Oh No.....!

Robo

taken from spotlights clubbing news.

Shock, horror.... Everyone's favourite beach bar / club/ disco Bora Bora is losing it's car park to the 'evil' construction industry.

Finally that much loved bit of wasteland between Bora Bora and Granga Dunas (favourite pre/post Space café) is being developped. Enormous steel fences already shield it from view. We wonder where on earth all the thousands are going to park?

Nothing to worry about, can't say I've ever seen it full anyway, only the odd car here and there at busy times. I feel sorry for the lizards that live there more than anything.

Robo said:
Granga Dunas (favourite pre/post Space café)

granja dunes!! ;)

2001_09_11-12_18_52.jpg

james ---> :spank: <--- detective mc

IBIZALISA said:
oh i want that red hat with the flower on it 8)

... its a Diddy Man from Knotty Ash!!!

(incidentally till I met my hubby and started going to L/pool every other week for the match I did not believe that there really was a place there called Knotty Ash) :lol:

puppylover said:
IBIZALISA said:

(incidentally till I met my hubby and started going to L/pool every other week for the match I did not believe that there really was a place there called Knotty Ash) :lol:

pardon? :p

IBIZALISA said:
puppylover said:
IBIZALISA said:

pardon? :p

ken Dodd :eek:

You mean the smell of urine from the trashed minions using the big containers as comodes is going to be replaced? Bloody shame init? :D

Back