Officially a lobster

Yup, Peasy and Blocko upfront meaning 'Sir' Les Ferdinand had to play in midfield, alongside Merson, who predictably, was seen having a few pints in the bar BEFORE the game.

You just need Gazza up there to make it a formidable team really.....:?:?:confused:

good match though???

You just need Gazza up there to make it a formidable team really.....:?:?:confused:

good match though???

Not a footballing feast but raised a few quid for Motor Neurone Disease charity so worth paying in for. Was a 'Non-League Allstars' vs Celeb match in aid of a non-league manager we know who's just had it diagnosed.

Half time entertain from the lad who did keepy-ups on Britain's got talent and much amusement to be had from asking the Spearmint Rhino girls selling raffle tickets for a 'full strip'....

I left 23 degrees in the Uk today (complete with truck driver arm tan ;) )

Now in central Finland with 9 degrees in the day and -1 at night.

:(

did you just pack shorts and tees thinkin it would be warm there? :lol:

cheers for the magic number... only had a 1week, 1 month or 1 year option, and my fat finger pressed OK before i could input in my email address :lol:

Not a footballing feast but raised a few quid** for Motor Neurone Disease charity so worth paying in for. Was a 'Non-League Allstars' vs Celeb match in aid of a non-league manager we know who's just had it diagnosed.

Half time entertain from the lad who did keepy-ups on Britain's got talent and much amusement to be had from asking the Spearmint Rhino girls selling raffle tickets for a 'full strip'....

**Well that's all that counts....

PMSL at the "half time strip" bet that got the donations up (amongst other things....) :lol::lol::lol:

**Well that's all that counts....

PMSL at the "half time strip" bet that got the donations up (amongst other things....) :lol::lol::lol:

It definitely wasn't the silky skills of Block or your idol anyway Pups. Both appeared to have trouble standing up!:lol:

It definitely wasn't the silky skills of Block or your idol anyway Pups. Both appeared to have trouble standing up!:lol:

At their age - not surprisingly, at least without the aide of decks to keep them upright anyway :)

The Chuckle Brothers of the DJ'ing world.....

Back