Officially a lobster

Emma_1983

Anyone else feeling effects from the sun at the weekend?

Its all good though.....just horrible to be back in the office today :confused:

I resisted from sunbathing over the weekend. I don't want to start looking old :cry: I have to take care of myself in my old age :lol:

The weather was perfect and I can't be bothered working today :twisted:

I resisted from sunbathing over the weekend. I don't want to start looking old :cry: I have to take care of myself in my old age :lol:

The weather was perfect and I can't be bothered working today :twisted:

Same here about work - I keep looking out the window and the motivation is severly lacking I have to say. Especially when there is a great park round the corner :p

it wasnt that hot in the NE yesterday compared to Saturday, but I did burn my forehead a bit and did my gardening in a T shirt and a sunhat looking like a dodery old coffin dodger planting my Lobelia.......

oh and I have farmer arms - tan lines... :spank::spank::spank::spank:

today - its mostly grey and chilly in the NE so dont mind being at work...

Tut tut tut - remember those pictures of Donatella Versace I posted last week???????? :spank::spank::spank:

A work colleague has just sent me a lovely photo (not) saying this is you in a few years. If I knew how to post it I would but trust me its horrific, even more then Donnatella :eek:

I used to be really bad about sunbathing - I only used to use carrott oil or baby oil for the second week of the holiday - obviously I would be sensible for the first week and use factor 4 or 2 :)oops::oops::oops:)

Now as I have gotten older and realised no matter how much money you spend on your face - if you dont protect it - you will look like Judith Chalmers - FACT!!!!

so now its F20 for the face and F12 for the body....

I used to be really bad about sunbathing - I only used to use carrott oil or baby oil for the second week of the holiday - obviously I would be sensible for the first week and use factor 4 or 2 :)oops::oops::oops:)

Now as I have gotten older and realised no matter how much money you spend on your face - if you dont protect it - you will look like Judith Chalmers - FACT!!!!

so now its F20 for the face and F12 for the body....

I was like that as well and I use to be sunbed crazy. I have two age spots :cry:

Only fake tans from now on :cry:

We were just talking about liver spots at work - a colleague was saying how her friend always laughed at her for using factor 50 but now this friend is covered in liver spots on her face.

I already have quite severe forehead lines, maybe I really should be careful.....................:cry:

I was like that as well and I use to be sunbed crazy. I have two age spots :cry:

Only fake tans from now on :cry:

I have pigment marks on my forehead which only appeared last year - I was gutted and I have one age spot on my cheek which I cover up all the time now - that appeared last year too - Phil only just noticed it last weekend!!!!! I mentioned it to the doctor and he said just blob some factor 50 on it and it will soon disappear - its like a large freckle.....

You really dont realise (well I didnt) the damage you do (have done). Sunbed's never used one in 6 years now - not since the girl at work had a big chunk of thigh removed from hving a melanoma - she last 2 years of using faketan and not going in the sun and now she is back to the way she used to be - Greece in Aug for holidays and sunbeds through the year - I thought she might have changed her ways but she said she feels ill without a tan and doesnt like the smell of false tans.....:rolleyes:

I left 23 degrees in the Uk today (complete with truck driver arm tan ;) )

Now in central Finland with 9 degrees in the day and -1 at night.

:(

I have pigment marks on my forehead which only appeared last year - I was gutted and I have one age spot on my cheek which I cover up all the time now - that appeared last year too - Phil only just noticed it last weekend!!!!! I mentioned it to the doctor and he said just blob some factor 50 on it and it will soon disappear - its like a large freckle.....

What exactly did the doc say ? Why does just whacking factor 50 on it make it dissappear ? I have pigmenty crap on my lower back which I'm not a fan of, I try and tan it off, is that the exact opposite of what I should be doing ? Ta.

What exactly did the doc say ? Why does just whacking factor 50 on it make it dissappear ? I have pigmenty crap on my lower back which I'm not a fan of, I try and tan it off, is that the exact opposite of what I should be doing ? Ta.

if you are blocking it from the sun it turns paler, you cant tan something off, or hope that the rest of the body will catch up with it... :lol::lol::lol:

Your body has basically overproduced melonin in places. Marks can be removed with laser treatment if you want to go that far.

I am going down the total protection of that area ie the face - just in case it does turn into something suspect.... If it doesnt fade in time then I am getting it lasered off....

Pups - I spent Sat out in the sun watching a charity football match starring guess which DJ twosome upfront for the 'celeb' 'team?:lol:

Back