Off Sonar

I trust everyone had a good time? Just got back last night, had a great time again - didn't go too heavy on the parties and had lots of nice downtime having nice meals, checked out some cool bars and caught up with old friends. Secretsundaze was probably my favourite music wise, probably preferred the setting last year but felt like there was better sound this time around (until Joe Clausell flooded the system!)...Innervisions was fun but the music didn't capture me I must be getting older!

Hope everyone else had a good one!

Had the most amazing weekend, but now really struggling at the office ... :D
The Parc del forum venue was a lot better this year (wasn't there for Secretsundaze this year, but for Diynamic), the only problem is that it's such a huge venue, and that means most of the crowd is ...

Yeah saw that you'd been there...looked decent. We were supposed to have a quiet one Friday but somehow managed to end up in macarena until 6am going nuts...

Larso Sandberg (aka funk d'void) not holding back yesterday

"Sonar, where the tired trajectory of dance music is established for the coming year by a slew of rich Europeans looking to further monetise a faceless music that was once drowning in emotion and is now a bunch of douchebags in knee-length black t-shirts lazily waving around in front of elaborate LED projections to the people in the crowd who have no clue how they got there."

Larso Sandberg (aka funk d'void) not holding back yesterday

"Sonar, where the tired trajectory of dance music is established for the coming year by a slew of rich Europeans looking to further monetise a faceless music that was once drowning in emotion and is now a bunch of douchebags in knee-length black t-shirts lazily waving around in front of elaborate LED projections to the people in the crowd who have no clue how they got there."

also, in this interview he says he hasn't sold out, but is that because he chose not to or because he wasn't big enough anymore when the festies came a-knocking...? hmmm

https://change-underground.com/funk-dvoid-corporate-underground/

Back